Smiley
Sad
<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I can commentate Metroid Prime and prolly Metroid Prime 2.
I want to do something, if I can find a way to show up.
I'd love to help talk about the games.  If any game needs someone to commentate, and if I can show up, I'll learn about it.
Give me the worst, most obscure, or hardest to understand game, and I'll make it my specialty.

Just don't make me run any games.  I'm far too casual to actually be fast at playing, just at talking.
Insane Killer Robot
Assuming I stay awake for these (since I'm just looking at the games on the schedule and not at the times >.>), I could commentate for Kirby: Return to Dreamland, Kirby Super Star, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario RPG, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Super Mario Bros. 3, The Binding of Isaac, Earthbound, Portal 2, Super Metroid, Metroid: Zero Mission, Zelda II, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Super Mario 64.
Edit history:
Withhelde: 2012-11-20 11:00:52 am
Thinker & Dreamer
The games I know best and will couch for are SMRPG, Kid Chameleon and Megamari (a must~).

Any other game I could couch for, I'd just sit in the back and let the runner do their thing.
Pheenoh the mean-o
RG and I are gonna cross commentate each other. Other than that I can do Donkey Kong 64.
Edit history:
Greenalink: 2012-11-20 11:22:04 am
DS Dictator
I can commentate:

Rockman and Forte
New Super Mario Bros DS
Super Meat Boy
Probably F-Zero GX

- Choices on what I would like to commentate may change depending on how I'll get used to the body clock (basically I don't want to be really sleepy when commentating a game).

Out the small selection, I am very confident about NSMB DS because I have done a run of this and I know the true reason why Any% single segment is such an annoying category.
Sign me up for:

Mega Man 7&8
Mega Man X?
Ninja Gaiden III
Edit history:
Golden: 2012-11-20 11:53:24 am
Voice
I'm up for doing donation reading and such if you'll have me. Cheesy

Also, I'm up for talking about Super Metroid, SMW, Doom 64, other games (Quest 64 expert here)??? I figure there will probably be enough other people interested in game-specific stuff though.
aka theenglishman
- I guess I'm on my own for God of War II
- Shadow Complex
- Batman: Arkham City
Visually Appealing
I'll volunteer to do some main commentary work. I'll pull all nighters if I'm required.

Here's the games I can commentate for:

Mega Man 7/8
Mega Man 9/10
Mega Man X
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (if Julius wins)
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Metroid Zero Mission
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Happy to volunteer for main commentary work.

Games I can commentate:

Sonic CD
Sonic 2
S3&K
Taz-Mania (if I'm awake)
Crash Test Dummies (ditto)
Final Fantasy IX (not the whole thing!)
Terraffirmative!
I'd be happy to learn and tricks in random games if someone needs it. I just need a reference video and somewhere to read up on the tricks ahead of time.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
I will commentate Batman if I end up dropping it which there is still a pretty good chance of.
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2012-11-20 04:24:49 pm
All the things
Now that I can actually read over the schedule again, I can commentate for:

-Earnest Evans (although Mike has a pretty good handle on it)
-SGnG (PJ will be doing plenty here too)
-Incredible Crash Dummies
-Holy Diver (w/ story; if selected)

I can learn other games as needed to fill in missing spots.
I classify myself proficient enough to commentate on the following games:

Sonic CD
Sonic 2
Sonic 3 and Knuckles (but this should not have commentary other than the runners)
Ocarina of Time
Final Fantasy IX

Mmm, I really don't know much about a lot of games being run.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
The games I can commentate on

-Rocket Knight Adventures: My knowledge is a bit old, but I'm down for double Mike commentary (I know you're commentating on this, 89)
-Rayman Origins (if it's picked, I know nothing about the original aside from the game being really hard)
-Fallout games (If I'm up then)
-Jackal
-Goof Troop (if Cyghfer and Blechy don't mind a bit of noob commentary)
-Contra series
-Final Fantasy IX

There's a couple of other games I could possibly commentate on, but I'm sure they will have more experienced commentators.

As always, I will read donations and such. Yes, I will read more than I did during AGDQ 2012. Tongue

Golden: We'd definitely like to have you on board. Commentary for this marathon will be different from #smw, but we can discuss that closer to the marathon.
Lord Of The Beards
I can do Darksiders and Amnesia since those are the only two games i know on the schedule.
Totally rad
I'll be around for Darksiders, Amnesia, L4D, GTA3 for sure. Other than that, I know Metroid: Zero Mission fairly well, so if you need anyone for that, I could help with commentary there as well.
I'd love to have a couch spot for Grand Theft Auto III, but I'd completely understand if you want to keep another spot open for someone more talkative. I know the game decently well though, so I'm just throwing it out there. Totally willing to be couch buddy for God of War II as well. It works out perfectly because I don't think Theenglishman will need any help. Tongue
SEGA Junkie
Updated the schedule with almost everyone's preferred slots. I'll update the first post with main commentators in a minute too.

Lone Kilted Ninja, CBX: Thanks for offering so many games guys! What I'm going to do is slot you around everyone else, since as Cool Matty said, having too many people trying to talk at once is just white noise. In practice the "schedule" for commentary isn't perfectly followed, of course, so just feel free to jump in if there's something you know and there's space. Smiley
I could commentate during Sonic Generations, I guess.

Also why are people offering to commentate Sonic 3?
Lord Of The Beards
i can do Main Commentary too if its needed since ill be around the whole time and my sleep schedule shenanigans are strong.
Yep yep yep!
I can do commentary for Super Metroid, and I'll have a bunch of stuff to talk about during my Ecco run as well.  I know a number of other games on the list as well, but there will probably be other people there who know them far better than I do.
Hockey enthusiast
I would love to do commentary for Goof Troop. It's a game I'm very comfortable with having played it alot myself.
Please have as much SMK commentating as possible, he's so imformative. And KirkQ if possible, his commentaries were super informative. And have lots of Cosmo and Dragondarch too, they're cool dudes.