Edit history:
Svenne: 2013-01-11 05:31:28 pm
Svenne: 2013-01-11 08:00:35 am
Svenne: 2013-01-10 07:31:08 pm
Svenne: 2013-01-10 07:15:58 pm
Svenne: 2013-01-10 07:13:56 pm
Smörgåsbord
Highlights:

Gimmick: Hitting the two bombjumps and then the star-jump leading up to the treasure on level 2!
Pocky & Rocky: All the powerslides!
Castlevania 3: Last boss fight!
Almost every single boss-fight in ALTTP is worthy of a highlight.
I will use this to update everything els that comes along, but this is it for now and I haven't seen all runs, need to sleep sometime! Wink
Edit history:
ZX497: 2013-01-12 07:41:12 pm
ZX497: 2013-01-11 02:46:32 pm
CASTLEVANIA 3:

- At 23:45, Kennyman666 attempts sing a cover of Holy Diver, producing some interesting results... not sure if this is a highlight or a blooper, lol.
- At around 29:30, some incredibly clutch times on the pendulums, followed by a nearly flawless Dracula kill.

METROID - ZERO MISSION:

Seeing as I'm one of the Zero Mission -guys, I might as well make a tiny bit more detailed list for it Tongue

Dragondarch:

1:06, perfect shaft climb.
8:02, Power Grip pit bomb jump escape.
22:50, a perfect side-hopper room.
23:16, the Kraid fight Tongue
29:50, almost a flawless Mother Brain fight.
33:02, a fast door opening in the second area of the stealth section? Also, no alert on third room.
39:15, a fast Chozo Guardian fight.
47:11, perfect last shinespark.

Ashe_tan:

37:41, the full horizontal bomb-jump to skip the Acid Worm fight.
47:58, hero pirate on Dragondarch's screen, and Ashe_tan's graceful mercy-killing of the run.

I could've added like a dozen more small things to the list, but it's long enough as it is. Too bad Ashe_tan's run didn't work like planned, but she was being a good sport about it regardless Tongue
Highlight: SMK replacing chipin on the fly.

Oh you mean this is a thread for highlights for a compilation video? My bad. Wink
Edit history:
Axel Ryman: 2013-01-11 09:27:23 am
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Final Fantasy IX part 1, the whole acting scene.

Ended around 16:25 or so. Not sure when it began.

Edit: Part 2 of the acting

24 minutes on the timer to around 30 minutes 15 seconds.

Uyama is best Garnet
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Here's a blooper for GoldenEye: Running out of ammo on Surface 2 and having to slap a guard. The run time when this started was about 13:50.
Precursor
Blooper: Scott Pilgrim double freeze. On its own, it would probably not have been entirely blooperworthy, but the fact that after we had reset the console and signed in to out profiles and started the game again it froze again while loading the level is enough to make me suggest it.
Edit history:
Lawyer Dog: 2013-01-12 04:49:48 am
Blooper: Flicky and Lee being the worst at high fives. DMC3 at 1:09:20. http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda/b/356165937?t=6h57m05s
Highlight: Flicky's been waiting all week for this. DMC3 at 1:12:55. http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda/b/356165937?t=7h00m33s
Blooper: Werster VS Lance

1hr48~mins: The Gyrados missing his first 2-3 attacks, giving everyone a sense of hope, just to be shot down.
Fucking Weeaboo
Highlight: Pokemon Yellow Glitched (From when the glitch successfully happens to the end)
Portal 2 highlights: 1:11:10 Cube Throw
Not sure if blooper or highlight, but...
Singing the Snake Eater song and pretty much the whole Ninja Gaiden commentary.
Edit history:
Marblez: 2013-01-13 05:22:39 am
Marblez: 2013-01-13 05:12:49 am
I lost mine
"Anything I did, highlight it, anything anyone else did forget it." - Aftermath said while falling asleep.

Flicky trying to engage in conversation with people during the L4D run. wsplit 17:30ish
Edit history:
Valun: 2013-01-13 07:19:47 am
Playing some vidya
Pokemon gold Blooper: near the end cant remember the exact time. Werster finally got all the roll outs and was on the last pokemon when he killed himself due to confusion
Quote from Valun:
Pokemon gold Blooper: near the end cant remember the exact time. Werster finally got all the roll outs and was on the last pokemon when he killed himself due to confusion

That's after 2:01:35 on wsplit.
Will update with timestamps later, this is just off the top of my head

Highlights:
Punchout blindfolded - all of it??
God of War 2 - any of the swimming in air tricks
Sonic 06 - Blaze in Wave Ocean - doing the glitchy homing attack that teleported him across the map
Sonic 06 - The Box
Contra 3 two players one controller no pickups - any of the really tough bosses (need to look through this again)
Super Mario 64 - doing 8 coins in Tick Tock Clock with the platforms moving
Super Mario 64 - perfect Rainbow Ride (though this is hard to fit into just one highlight)
SMW any% - the glitch that gets the orb, then using the orb in Iggy's castle
The Wind Waker - not sure but there was a lot of cool stuff... Password Skip first try? Getting the double hits on the Tower of the Gods boss? one of the superswims?
Ape Escape when the final boss was shooting himself and Skateman didn't know what was going on lol
Highlights: the various "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL"s
Also when withhelde beat Cosmo in their Die Hard race Tongue
Edit history:
Kater Retak: 2013-01-13 06:31:37 pm
Kater Retak: 2013-01-13 06:26:54 pm
Highlights:
The shirtless arm wrestling between Tri-Hex and Caleb Hart.
Blind Punch-Out!!

Bloopers:
Fake Key in DK 64
Rane talking about the Isaac fight and then immediately dying.

Hopefully will think of more at some point.
Haven't seen it mentioned but the Carl Sagan/Trihex High five was super sick and needs to be in a highlight Smiley
Edit history:
All_Bogs: 2013-01-15 11:36:54 am
The blind Punch-Out run was beyond impressive, that's definitely something that needs to be represented in the highlights reel. Really shows at what level you guys are mastering the games you play to the general audience.

For bloopers, I'd like to nominate AdamAK's failed jump in Amnesia here. "Hate this jump by the way, the only time I've failed it is" *falls* "right now"
Sinsterwon should have had Piston Honda that time, he almost nailed him with an uppercut that would have done it, but he chose to go into his special right then and there. Quite unfortunate. I wonder how Soda Popinski would have gone.
DS Dictator
Shadow Complex
Highlights:

Demonstrating the Z-slide in the section before cutscene missiles,

A reasonable amount of Friction Dampener footage (switch skip, creative solution to passkey component, and some wall run jumps).

A reasonable amount of corner warping abuse (the first major corner warp, the mini-boss skip before Friction Dampener, the OoB and Any% usage)

Torch spamming near one of the armour upgrades.

Naughty Door glitch - Where the door closes as you go towards it and opens as you go far away from it.

Somewhere where commentators/donation comment called it:
- A mixture of Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid, Donkey Kong 64, Sonic 3 and Knuckles -
Super ShadowTroid

Blooper - Dying inside the factory section.

Skyrim
- The Peace Council

- Samples of the bowl glitch

- This cutscene is too long, Chrno goes out. Robosparkle takes over

- Wario Final Dragon not dying

Super Meat Boy

The highlight of highlights - IWBTG warp zone done deathless followed by a reaction from the developers.

The winner of the death count followed by me saying blimey for being 2nd place.

Scott Pilgrim 

Negascott Fight

Super Fighting Robot

Early door entry on stage 5

Stupid glitch a ninja inside the lake

The lift sequence in stage 7, the power of co-op destruction.

Blooper

- Game crashing twice, one on stage 4 and another after selecting a stage minutes after the first crash with the game PATCHED....

- The final subspace section before Gigadeon Graves

Super Mario 3D Land

Highlights

World 4-1 - Time saver near the end of the stage

World 5-Castle

World 6-3 The ghost house stage "Boo hoo to you giant Boo"

World 7-4 The time saver on the dashing jump - walljump part

World 7-5 The most important Long Jump ever

World 8-2 The spike head Long Jump

World 8-4 The yellow ? Block long jump and then the very risky set of regular jumps on Star Medal C

World 8-5 The double bounce.

Special 1-Castle - The long flutter to wall jump during Dry Bowser boss fight.

Bloopers

World 2-2 performed a walking speed long jump - ends up losing a life

World 5-Castle trolled by a hidden 1-up block.

World 8-5 was too far to the right on the double bounce trick losing my powerup and a life.

Special 1-4 a simple death made me shout out "poppycock".
Edit history:
DarkKobold: 2013-01-15 02:49:18 pm
RPG TASer
Blooper:

Battletoads and Double Dragon, Stage 3

PJ: "Don't do the fast ladder trick"

Mecha does the fast ladder trick. Unrecoverable glitch causes game over.