Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (ntscus) (ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Tolarus'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies (ntscus) (ps2) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/acecombat4-20160119/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Edit history:
IsraeliRD: 2016-01-30 05:29:24 am
Dragon Power Supreme
A/V: Great, though some low-hum noise exists only on the title screen.
Cheating: None
Game: Felt like an autoscroller :p

Runner's gameplay: Super. The timed missions are not much to do except shoot as much as you can, and the remainder is basically destroy the required targets ASAP. The only downsides are covered by the runner's comments and they don't waste much time, the worst was Yellow Squadron (M17), and I believe those to be up to two minutes.

The plane choices can be found here and the runner's choices are on par with the statistics to always take the best aircraft for the mission.
The X-02 Wyvern is unfortunately NG+ from my understanding, so the Su-37 is the best fighter to get despite its late availability (in NG+, X-02 can be gotten ~mission 11).
Based on the Wiki, the QAAM is the best missile possible (got nerfed in later games) and the Su-37 has 8 of those on the get-go. It is however a shame that the runner had a few weird misses with those, specifically M17's Yellow Squadron battle; running out from the 8 QAAMs and only shooting down 1 plane and thus relying on the normal missiles to do the job... may be where the X-02 get its advantage.

Last thing to note is that the runner has a 10 seconds faster run based on the save-files at the end, I assume not on video.

Accept.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2016-02-02 01:36:51 am
Soliduz Znake: 2016-02-02 01:34:45 am
Soliduz Znake: 2016-02-02 01:32:53 am
A/V: good
cheating: no
great run. minor mistakes especially with M17 as mentioned but faster than Sir VG's run going by in game time about 6 mins. Sir VG's in game time was 2:25:48 and Tolaru's in game time is 2:19:47.
Accept
Decision posted.