Smiley
Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1 .. 13 .. 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hmm... Judging by the stats you've listed above, I think you must have missed the selfgaussboost in Surface Tension.

^^ some type of humor.
Sandbagging
Hype \o/
fast video games
Been looking forward to this run for a while. Cant wait to see the end result
Edit history:
atomicJo: 2013-12-09 12:05:22 pm
Christmas Holiday release ? Smiley
Svart Lyser Tronen
Unlikely, but possibly.
any news?
Edit history:
bebeDesigner: 2013-12-30 07:38:39 am
Time's up. Can't see the link. Tongue (actly itsa jok)
Wasn't exactly warranted, I don't think.
release it! PLEAAAAASE! can't w8!
quad, please tell the approximate release date. everyone is getting nervous
Svart Lyser Tronen
The video work is done and it came out really good and smooth. Great response about the run itself from people who have seen the preview.
The main thing left is a video commentary explaining the run in detail, take my Opposing Force commentary for reference. I will start making it any day now and it might take a few weeks. It's a pretty tough task to deliver and filter out interesting information about such a big project while also keeping up grammar and pronunciations.

Soon.
Why not release the main video now? That way we still have something to look forward to (the commentaries).
A DWaHMoV-style release method wouldn't be too bad, although I don't think it'd take too long to make a commentary.

Isn't it basically just recording a Skype call while you all watch it on Synctube or something similar?
I think you sort of underestimate how much effort that is required to make good commentary. Doing a "live" commentary track for this kind of run wouldn't really serve a purpose because the run has a lot more to it than what you would be able to explain in the timeframe that it takes to view the video. If you were to release the commentary track later it would get way less hits and almost go unnoticed compared to the main video (Just compare dwahmov that has 450k views and its later released version with commentary with just 25k). It would also answer any questions that the viewer might have in an instant rather than having to ask.
Ah I see, so it'd be going more for the 19 minute OpFor run commentary style, I understand. Sorry about that :c
OpFor style, i.e. with with slowdowns and cutbacks, so people without HL in their veins have a chance of seeing what's going on? Sounds awesome!
Quality is worth waiting for Smiley
Are you still going to release a video without commentary though? Some people like runs without people talking over them.
Edit history:
moooh: 2014-01-17 04:16:15 pm
Exoray
Could probably just ask for a version with the commentary track as separate audio track. Unless it's only going to be on YT and not available for somewhere else in which case it's not possible to separate in the same video.
Gets the cake.
He's just interested in releasing the standard run without commentary AND the commentary video (similar to Op. Force) at the same time, so people who watch the run and go "wtf?" have a video to turn to instead of spamming the comments section.
@moooh: the commentary video uses slowdowns and cutbacks to explain all those high-speed tricks, it's not just a voice-over.
Edit history:
moooh: 2014-01-17 04:33:43 pm
Exoray
ah, well then that wouldn't work yeah

Either way, I wouldn't mind waiting for the real thing to be finished. These things just get so much better with informative commentary Smiley
Can't wait for the baby to come out!!11
Plzzz! Ppl suffer in pain!!
Could you please release it?