List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Jason 'honorableJay' Feeney's run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
The runner takes on the greatest X-men game of all time, and I jizz. In. My pants.
Uyama finally sends me a fucking PM that the run can be verified and I jizz. In. My pants.
While viewing the run, I try to fap, but I've already jizzed. In. My pants.
Run is completed under 10 minutes and I jizz. In. My pants.

Everything was fine quality and cheating wise.

Holy shit the runner has mastery over his double jump.  If it were possible with genesis controllers I would have called foul on using a chipped C-button.  (sarcasm, btw)  I could never hit double jumps with Nightcrawler or Wolverine.

Gotta love missing those platforms that the runner appears to land on.

Tough break hitting those bamboo shoots at the end of savage land.

Nice job figuring out Mrs. Sinister, or whoever she is.

Ugh, getting hit by the golden douche bags... but at least their weapons have a cool effect on nights.

I liked the shortcut to the front of the spaceship :3

So close to getting Deathbird with that third archangel pass.

Glad to see I am not the only one who didn't listen to Lillandra.

I hate that satellite/antenna/sword thing in Excalibur's lighthouse.  It sucks that the runner took a hit there, but dammit is that fucker difficult to miss.

Ouch, a very unlucky jump in Ahab's World, but a very nice Iceman skip.  Easily the ugliest/worst part of the run.

Mojo's World went beautifully.  Very impressive with the no-hit/no-wait with the fire platforms.

Asteroid M was even more beautiful.  Talk about a flawless victory.  The runner shoved some
metal where the magnets don't attract, baby!

Yes, I am a fanboy of the game.  Yes I am a cheerleader.  I have to say, with the insane luck that the runner got it is very difficult to say anything but yes, however I will knock it down to a weak yes due to his “turbo controller” (;3) missing the double jump in Ahab's World.  I completely understand how difficult it is to consistently double tap the C button for Nightcrawler.  He hit about 98% of the jumps throughout the whole run, so it really sucks that it had to happen at the biggest jump of the game.  He did get hit a few other times, but none were as run stopping as his Ahab.

Overall, a quality run by a quality runner.

Weak accept.

Quote:
Accept.

The runner does an excellent job of getting through the levels quickly, using the game's glitchiness and bad hit detection to great advantage.  Said glitchiness and bad hit detection also caused multiple minor mistakes throughout the run, but none take much time and are perfectly acceptable.

The run is fast and well-done.  Not really anything else to comment on.

Quote:
Verifier: can't really see any ways to improve xmen
Verifier: kind of a boring game to speedrun imo
Verifier: because like you really can't speed it up anymore
Verifier: jump kicks look about efficient as possible
Verifier: so yea not much else to say really i mean it seems like the teleporting shit is used about all the possible places
Verifier: so it looks good to me

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a quick run with few errors.
Thread title: