Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V Quality: Good enough

After a long time and more than a hundred views of this run i finally achieved loosing sanity. I hope you're at last proud of that!
The first 5 levels are very good executed and not even 1 full second is lost there. Then the runner starts to play more carefully, making the following levels LOOK like they're full of mistakes. Specially level 7 looks bad. But after thouroughly analazing each and every jump a have come to the conclusion, that nearly every action was planned, or bad luck. (There were 2 little execution mistakes and one part was too carefully played)
After that the runner makes a flawless 8 stage and ends this... awesome game.
Summing up the well planned and executed first part and end of the run and this incredible bird/bat luck i state that this run is a one in a thousand occurence if not more. There's only room for about 10 seconds of improvements left.

So after saying all of this it's an accept.

Quote:
Audio and video are quite fine.

The run is near flawless up through the sixth stage, which is commendable considering how random some of the enemies like the birds are in this game. Text may be able to be advanced slightly quicker, but it's clear that the runner was mashing quickly so reading the amazing and inspiring dialogue of  this game is difficult. Powerups are managed nicely, and most importantly, the runner maintains his speed powerups well even through the difficult stages. Stage 6 and 7 may have been played a little too cautiously, but the randomness of this game demands caution during those two stages. There are a few jumps the runner misses that slows him down maybe a second or two each, and there are more efficient ways to platform through some of the parts. However, dodging waterdrops, random bats, and snakes is a grueling task in itself, and the game was still played through skillfully and quickly. I could see about 10 to 15 seconds of improvement if caution was thrown to the wind, and the game was played nonstop for four months.

Accept

Quote:
Wow!  So sorry it took me so long to get to this.

First let me say this run brought back a lot of memories.  I remember screaming and throwing my controller several times when I hit a random bird or missed a power up, or in the case of the sewer levels, got hit and fell in a damned pit.  The runner did a fantastic job speeding through this game.  I can't imagine how many times it took to get such a great run.  The sewers alone must have taken several hundred restarts.  The fact that he doesn't die and does a good job at taking as few hits as possible shows how dedicated or determined he must have been to do this run.  The audio and video are fine and there's nothing wrong with this run whatsoever.  Well, maybe a second or two could be saved if he didn't take his time on a jump here or there but that would most likely cause someone to go insane from so many hours or nonstop play.

Accept!!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jason 'cornshaq' Moon!
Thread title:  
I THINK I SINGED MY HAIR!
Finally, my favorite game has a run.