List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ValkyrieProfile.html

Valkyrie Profile (Any %) (Single Segment) [A Ending]
Valkyrie Profile (Any %) (Single Segment) [B Ending]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Dreamboum:
A/V is fine except for the static noise but it isn't too bad.

The improvements over the last run on SDA are huge. It manages to cut out most of the RNG like the enemy drops for the spell reinforce and the soldier fights with a neat trick. It even manages to go through all the rooms first try and god knows how hard that vertical room with crystals is hard to get through.

Using Holy Gems for the Artolian Moutain Ruins boss also allows for a quicker fight and allows to empty out the inventory to save several inputs for the items needed in the final boss fight (You don't have to go all the way down to use poison crystals anymore).

Menuing is good, the final boss fight went well and becomes a complete joke past the first turn and saves time over the last run with less inputs for the items and no time spent healing the party since Ifrit Caress is no longer a threat.

This is overall a really good run and a huge improvement over the last one. I give it an accept.

Quote:
Audio/Video quality is excellent.

Both runs are massive improvements over the runs currently on the site, and the author's comments explain the route/strat improvements quite thoroughly.  It sounds like the A Ending run can be improved a bit more by grinding out better RNG and using more optimized equipment/ability setups for Bloodbane/Fenrir; but I see no reason to turn this submission down.

Decision: Yes!
Reason: Accursed Flame Gem

1 other verifier withheld their comments, but gave a neutral vote.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Josh 'funkdoc' Ballard!
Thread title:  
spread the dirt to the populace
thanks yall =)

i was expecting to see a novel in japanese from moka, who i'm positive is the neutral vote.  not sure if i go back to A ending...maybe