Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Pavel 'Origeen' Stepanov's easy run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Hey!

So here's my comments:

Audio and video quality: Good
Cheating: None

The planning and execution in this run are both good. There's not much to comment since the run is quite straightforward. There are several nice spots where the runner uses the rocketlauncher to take a nice shortcut and this shows the runner has put some thought into this. The only thing that bothered me is that there are more than a few moments where the runner does miss a perfectly good spot to dodge. This isn't something that makes the run bad but I think everyone who watches this run, will notice it. All in all, I liked the run and thus I think it should be accepted.

Quote:
The run is smooth, uses various shortcuts and has few mistakes. It seemed like the player could have dodged a couple more times in some parts, but there may be a good reason why they didn't. A few dodges were also missed, but these were very rare and probably each lose less than a second. I spotted no continuity or video/audio errors (music plays slightly incorrect at the start of each segment, but that's an engine bug). So, accept.

I'm not fully sure if I was supposed to manual time or if that is done elsewhere; I can do it if it's required.

Quote:
There were no clear signs of cheating or problems with audio, video, or syncing.

This run makes excellent use of rocket/grenade jumping, shortcuts, speed boosting, etc. The tricks are well-executed and the small mistakes are barely noticeable.

Recommendation: Accept

Decision: Accept

Reason: This run continues the fine FPS tradition of rocket boosting. Cheesy
Thread title: