List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Eirik 'clux' Albrigtsen new game + easy difficulty ILs

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Verifier: Oh hey, I completely forgot about the Trine verification... Well, I once again don't really have much to say about it. They're good IL runs. There were a few missed jumps/little things that didn't go entirely right but it's no biggie. Awesome rope usage and movement throughout Smiley To be honest I can't exactly verify the path2newdawn run as I haven't played that one (It's a DLC level I believe) but from just watching the run it seems good, same play quality as the other ones. The video quality of both videos is a bit odd, kind of blockery, I'm not sure why that is.

Quote:
Sorry this has taken so long, and for the brevity, things have been hectic lately.

Anyway, the run looks good, some damn nice play and overall good planning. A couple points could be improved here or there, generally with difficult tricks as pointed out by the runner in his notes, but as an IL table it sets a high quality precedent. The timings from the thread seem accurate, as best as I could tell, but I wouldn't swear on it:

Quote:
1'39 - Astral Academy
2'05 - Academy Hallways
1'24 - Wolvercote Catacombs
0'59 - Dragon Graveyard
1'31 - Crystal Caverns
1'29 - Crypt of the Damned
1'43 - Forsaken Dungeons
1'10 - Throne of the Lost King
1'39 - Fangle Forest
1'04 - Shadowthorn Thicket
2'07 - Ruins of the Perished
1'08 - Heartland Mines
1'50 - Bramblestoke Village
2'09 - Iron Forge
0'55 - Tower of Sarek

22'52 - Trine

Plus 43s for the extra level, all seems fine to me.

I accept it, it was nice to see this game played well.

Decision: Accept

Reason: They're good runs (yeah I got nothing here).
Thread title:  
Ahh, great to see that it made it through. I extend my thanks to the verifiers and mikwuyma Smiley

About the quality, that's pretty much what Trine looks like in 640*480. Skeletons, rain and that weird font in particular do not handle the downsizing well.