--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Tony Hawk's Project 8 (ntscus) (xb360) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Quote from kayumon:
A/V: Looks really good, but one thing I noticed is that the video interrupted for a few seconds at half of the run and it desynced with the audio. From there on, the audio track comes before the video and it stays like that for the rest of the video.

The execution of the run was excellent. There were a few moments where a trick did not work the first time and the runner had to restart the mission, but the time loss of those is only very small and given how tricky a few of the tasks are, it is completely understandable. I also really like the route of the run and the order of how the runner did the challenges/missions/etc. was very interesting to see.

All in all, an enjoyable run! The only unfortunate thing is the desync of the audio and video track, but if it is possible to fix this, I would definetly give this an accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Fog'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Tony Hawk's Project 8 (ntscus) (xb360) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/tonyhawkproject8-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
This was moved from private verification. There was one reply so far:
Quote from kayumon:
A/V: Looks really good, but one thing I noticed is that the video interrupted for a few seconds at half of the run and it desynced with the audio. From there on, the audio track comes before the video and it stays like that for the rest of the video.

The execution of the run was excellent. There were a few moments where a trick did not work the first time and the runner had to restart the mission, but the time loss of those is only very small and given how tricky a few of the tasks are, it is completely understandable. I also really like the route of the run and the order of how the runner did the challenges/missions/etc. was very interesting to see.

All in all, an enjoyable run! The only unfortunate thing is the desync of the audio and video track, but if it is possible to fix this, I would definetly give this an accept.

The mishap in the video occurs at 25:30 and is due to a bad recording. For now, assume the audio desync is fixable. However, if anyone knows this game and can  tell how much of the video has been cut out, that'd be good to know.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2016-01-05 10:53:29 am
LotBlind: 2016-01-04 12:49:10 pm
LotBlind: 2016-01-04 12:48:50 pm
I'm confused because I tried to find this run on Twitch or YT and found this:

It seems to have the exact same finishing time (at least that's what's given)... but is not the same run? The character is totally different. I was gonna use it to see if we could see how much stuff was cut when the video snapped.

Nvm I did it in a different way: After the cut video, audio is ahead by about 4.4 seconds. Otherwise solid run, runner seemed to forget what comes next maybe once or twice which is pretty good considering the intensity.

accept
Decision posted.