My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Kevin 'neskamikaze' Lalonde's single-segment run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio and Video were fine.

No cheating as far as I could tell.

Gameplay.
The runner pretty much sums up all the teeny tiny mistakes in the run. Going into watching this run I was expecting to see a fall or two, but no. The route made total sense in each level. In the tournament levels they started doing a trick as soon as possible. And every trick that was done used manuals to grabs to grinds to get a high multiplier. Always was the best way to get a massive score.

To be honest, I've been racking my brain while watching this video at trying to see if a more obvious faster route or trick combo could've been used instead.

But, I can't.

Short, quick, and took a lot of patience and skill.

Decision: Accept.

Quote:
Didn't find any problems with it.

The runner already explains everything nicely, not much to add to it.

Solid run, accepted.

Quote:
Video quality is good. The music is too low, and the runner said that he "think(s) it's left-channel only".

I didn't see any cheats.

You gain momentum if you jump repeatedly on rails and the runner could have used this trick to his advantage in some spots. Other than that, the routes look well planned and the overall gameplay is good enough for me to accept this run. The commentary is clear and well written, which is always welcome.

The final verifier said he wanted to remain silent, but he accepts the run.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's one of those 5 minute runs that look nearly flawless.
Thread title:  
Awesome. Also, glad my comments were enjoyed. I love reading people's run comments, so I try to give good ones on the runs I submit.
Hopefully I give a performance close to this at the marathon.
Actually, I would like to request that this run not be posted. A guest posted a run in the Gaming Discussion thread that beats mine just from having a smarter goal route, but with many level planning aspects that could be improved. I studied it, and took some aspects of it and tweaked the levels and found that I could beat his run and this run by way too much time for a run of this length. This will get to the site, but I prefer it not be this version.