My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Berry's recruit run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio & video: Fine, no problems.

Cheating: None found.

Consistency problems: None.

Run has great planning and effective use of tricks. I accept.

Quote:
It's apparent the runner has spent an enormous amount of time making the detailed plans required for executing a tactical shooter of this magnitude. The missions went fluid, the positioning and timing was spot on and I was generally amazed of how thought out the actual route was.

Of course, to see a game like this, where many of us spent hours strategizing on difficult encounters beaten in under a minute per mission, is fantastic. But more so, it's fantastic to see perseverance and dedication eminating and result in this kind of optimization.

I have a few points of criticism I'd like to address:

- Spot on as the aiming may have been, it's suffering, at times, from a severe lack of damage. Occasionally, this results in enemies not being fully dead, essentially wasting the time killing it and forcing you to spend even more on finishing it (most notably the final mob in mission 6 (additionally, the placement of the mob preceding (succeeding?) that didn't really help)).

- As there is underkill, there is overkill. Spending more time on a mob than is necessary, be it by it not wanting to die or the gun's impression 5 headshots won't cut it, is time wasted. Prime example of this is mission 13 @00:23.

-  Walter running so far behind nearly killed Mission 8; IMO, this mission could've done with a few more retries for that alone (seeing as the rest of the missions are so flawlessly executed). The time is still heavily impressive, but no matter how good the strategy, if there is even slight room for improvement in a mission with such a low time span, it should be optimized to its fullest. Whether the retries would've resulted in a faster time, though, is arguable.

It is highly doubtful the majority of these missions can be improved by even a minimal amount of time, and the same goes for mission 8 with rogue AIs (the bane of any speedrunner). It is optimized, carefully thought out, and highly entertaining.

For these reasons, this run has my approval. I say: accepted.

Quote:
Sorry for the delay mike I just was to lazy to translate my comments in english but know here you go:

Verification Of Rainbow six 3 : Ravenshield Segmented run on recruit difficult

The Video is really bad but that’s because the resolution is 400x600 and it seems the only way to record that great game so it should be ok.

No cheating or uncosistens detected

Note: This comments was write before I read the Runners comments,

First that is a god run a really good run the only think I don’t like is that he used the night vision as it is helpful but IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING DARK AND GREEN AS A SUNNCLASSES so all I can do is nit picking.

Mission 1: Maybe you could have manipulate the last guy not to be there I think to remember that he was sometimes gone.

Mission 2:  nearly perfect

Mission 3: Team Gold get hurt early

Mission 4: nearly perfect

Mission 5: The runner waits on the stairs and watch throw the room with luck manipulation this could
be skipped.
Mission 6: Missed the second last terrorist costing a few sec.

Mission 7: nearly perfect

Mission 8: It may be faster to quick send the red guy to the door in the end.

Mission 9: perfect

Mission 10: Is the sniper really necessary?

Mission11:  sending the team to clear the room (the hostage room lv. 7) should be faster.

Mission 12: nearly perfect

Mission13: He stopped to watch throw a window go badass and gamble!!

Mission 14: Shooting the guy before Guitiras room over the left costs some time should be faster to kill
him when entering the area.

Mission15: nearly perfect.

After reading the runners (ass) long commentaries. I notice he saw more mistakes as I and demonstrates a knowledge about the game witch is awesome

So in conclusion I can say this is a very solid and good run still not perfect but definitely SDA worthy.

Question to Mike: because the team makes a lot of the work in the missions I suggest a low%  category with just one guy and no KI mates.

A solid accept for this run.

Btw: If posting a quality test resulting in sutch a good run I should post more of them  Grin

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a tight run.
Thread title:  
Congratulations to the runner. ;o
Verified verifier and hangaround :)
I'm not gonna be one to judge anything on this game me being never having played it, but wow I thought for quite a few times the aiming looked like an aimbot.
I was even more surprised at times to see auto-aim was disabled as written in the comments. Unfortunately I haven't played the game so I can't really comment if it's just the guy who's good at controlling the recoil but it definately looked fishy to me.

Naturally, I trust the verifiers did their job, so all I really can say is congratulations on an impressive run, which had me entertainmed for the complete 11 minutes .