List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio/Video: Everything´s fine, no complains here.

Cheating: Negative

Gameplay:  The run clearly shows a lack of research and could be executed a lot tighter. I don´t want to point out every single mistake, but just to name a few: The runner gets hit twice during the first level, which is easily avoidable without losing any time and he also picks up an invincibility item which he doesn´t need at all (same goes for Level 3).  He doesn´t jump over the last two flames in the pipe section in Level 2, and loses a lot of time during the "big wheels" part, due to poor research(you can skip several of the gaps if you go after the steamroller). All bosses could also be done a lot faster.

Even though the mistakes don´t cost much time, they decrease the gameplay quality significantly, and could be avoided with relatively little effort.
I´m sorry, but I will have to recommend a rejection.

Quote:
Hello Flip.  Here are my comments on the run:
A/V: No issues
Stage 1 - For the first anvil enemy you can either pause or use a carrot.  Either option is faster than you picking up a heart
Inside- I was able to get past the part you used the invincibility coin on without getting the coin and without stopping.  Time your jump as you approach the spitting cake.  You'll want to jump before you get close to the raised floor and jump again immediately.  You'll be able to jump up before the cake hits you.  For the frisbee throwing enemy, you can jump up and hop off the frisbee with good timing
Throw a carrot or wait on the second anvil throwing enemy
Dizzy boss fight:  If the boss fight goes bad on the first stage, you need to reset.
Here are a couple tricks that will make the boss fight easier:
+You can throw a carrot at Dizzy and Dizzy will eat the carrot.  You can also use this trick to get Dizzy to hold still for a bit if the food is lining up
+Although it costs you a hit, you can jump on the spiked food and Dizzy will still eat it

You finish stage 1 with three carrots.  Use them next time.  It will speed up your run.

Stage 2
You don't have to use a carrot on that first enemy if you use a well timed jump
Speaking of that carrot, on the straight path where the motorcycle guys are, you can jump and throw a carrot to knock out the bird and the package so you don't have to wait
When you're trying to bounce off the motorcycle guys go left instead of right to get a quicker spawn
Bad luck on Furball, but whatever
Use carrots so you don't have to take hits from enemies and get hearts to make it up
There's no reason why you should've got hit by Arnold and that costs a ton of time

Stage 3
Unnecessary invincibility coin, but other than that I don't have any major problems with the stage
On the boss, it is possible to follow the head as it goes from left to right to do more than two hits each cycle.  It's not easy but it saves a ton of time.  You can watch the TAS of this game to see it.

Stage4
First part looks okay
On the part getting past his giant car, you have a lot of other options like damage boosting
Final boss fight was okay, you take a hit you could've spent somewhere else

Decision: Reject
Reason:  This run needs better planning and some tighter execution.  The runner needs to reset if there are any major errors.  For the planning, watching the TAS of this game should definitely help.  Some of the tricks are not that difficult to perform and they can save a ton of time.

Quote:
Audio/Video: Great no problems at all

Cheating: Nope

I have to agree with the others here its just not a well put together run yet. However it has the makings or a good run and with some work the runner should have no problem making a overall better run. The parts needing the most change are the Big Wheel section since a lot of that can be skipped as well as grabbing unnecessary invincibility at a few spots.

Decision: Reject just needs to be put together a little better and it will be a acceptable run.

Decision: Reject

Reason: This run is too sloppy to accept.

This run will be available for a month. PM me for a link.
Thread title:  
RedSouthCity
I'm so sorry I missed this. Thanks mike89!