Flip: 2011-06-01 10:25:49 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet.

18 Hole Disc Golf

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I could not find where to PM you so Ill just add this on here;

Tiger Woods '10 Verification -

Overall I thought this run was of a high standard. The runner has clearly practised his shooting style so he does not need to think between shots. Audio and Video quality is fine and there is no cheating. Here is a breakdown of the holes:

Hole 1 - Although the runner said he lost 0.3 seconds, I did not really see anything wrong with the hole.
Hole 2 - First throw did move a little on the ground, but no time was lost. Nice birdie
Hole 3 - Perfect
Hole 4 - Perfect
Hole 5 - Seemed to be alot of spin on these throws, personally I did mnot think the second throw did not need any spin, but im sure the runner did it for a reason.
Hole 6 - Perfect
Hole 7 - Perfect
Hole 8 - Perfect
Hole 9 - Perfect
Hole 10 - Disc hit the basket's pole, but no time was really lost
Hole 11 - Perfect
Hole 12 - Perfect
Hole 13 - Perfect. Alot of bounce on the third but its ok.
Hole 14 - Over shot the basket on the second to last throw. could have recovered about 0.5 actually.
Hole 15 - Perfect
Hole 16 - Perfect, Nice throw! Cheesy
Hole 17 - Perfect
Hole 18 - Perfect

Overall this is a very tight run by a well-practiced player. I say...

ACCEPT

Yeah, this is the only response we've received in months.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a short run with tight optimization.

Congratulations to Justin 'UCPro' Salamon!
Thread title:  
The Gaming Lawyer
As someone who plays Disc Golf, I can't wait to see this Smiley
haha, i was wondering when this was going to be verified Smiley glad to see it accepted.  Kind of a unique speedrun, i think people will enjoy this as its something a little different
I also play disc golf so this will be extremely cool to watch. What's interesting is that there's an actual variation of disc golf in real life called "Speed disc golf" or "Speed golf" where the intent is to complete the course in the fastest possible time.
difficult and stupidly random
I thought this was a Reject at first, because usually the runner's name is listed at the top of the post if it gets accepted.  So the whole time i was reading the quite-positive review i was thinking that there must be something terrible that happened on the last hole.  Smiley
The Great Farming Empire
A golf speedrun?.... This has gotta be interesting.
1-Up!
Quote from feasel:
I thought this was a Reject at first, because usually the runner's name is listed at the top of the post if it gets accepted.

Not anymore Wink
Quote from Flip:
Quote from feasel:
I thought this was a Reject at first, because usually the runner's name is listed at the top of the post if it gets accepted.

Not anymore Wink

it was nice being able to just glance at the top of the first post to immediately see whether it was an accept or reject, but meh. Tongue
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
I think I like the new method better. Before I figured out that a name at the top meant a run was accepted, there was some suspense when I was reading a verification topic. Now, that suspense is back.
I agree, it's much better to keep that suspense.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I just scroll to the bottom of the post now ;P