List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

This is an any% SS run.

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Video quality is fine, audio quality is fine. Run is also fun to watch, some insane clicking going on. Not seeing any major mistakes or tampering either.

My verdict: APPROVED

Quote:
Video and audio quality is good. The run is good of fast clicking and the route was well planned. The run was done on the PC version.

# in the 00:59 minute : The runner has use the 'Nightvision goggles', but he must not use it. This is a small mistake.

I have only one problem that I do nothing know of the PSX version, because of differences to the PC version.

my verify = accept

My other verifier never responded Sad

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a good run

Congratulations to Bryan "bpcookie" Powell!
Thread title:  
Visit my profile to see my runs!
Yay.  I'm all for adventure-game inclusion, even though I expect many others to hate these kinds of runs.  M'oh well.

PS: Super pat-on-the-back to Flip for using his inherited dictatorship discretion to bypass the 'other verifier' on several occasions this weekend.  Glad to see it in these situations where it speeds up the hosting process and where it is justified.
Oh, great, thanks! Sorry I didn't notice this til now.

I do hope we see more adventure game runs. Sorry to those who don't like them.

As for the bit about the goggles, I'm not sure what the mistake is. I put them on because I need them to find the crowbar. Or more to the point, the game won't let me go up the dark stairwell without either the goggles or the flashlight. I don't use the flashlight because sometimes it triggers a dialogue with Skinner if you accidentally shine it in his face. I do put the goggles on a few screens early. I like to put them on when I stop at that back wall to turn left. so I don't disjoint my forward motion by doing so later. I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I'm addressing your concern exactly.

Anyway, thanks to all for the verification.
I played this game a long time ago, but I only vaguely remember it. It will be fun to see it again in fast mode