--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The Terminator (ntscus) (scd) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy]

Decision: Reject

Reason: This is a cancellation by the runner as the run was done on emulator (communicated in private conversation). The runner is planning to procure the right hardware and will attempt to record a new run later on.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1671/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

The Terminator (ntscus) (scd) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/terminatorcd-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Edit history:
Eternalspirit: 2015-08-11 09:02:06 pm
Were they recording a rock concert at the time of making this game? That soundtrack is sweet!

Never played or seen this game before so I have no intimate knowledge, but the first thing that sticks out to me is this runs seems to lack a bit of polish. I noticed a few times the runner ran in the wrong direction, mistimed jumps, weird jumps, bad aim with shooting, etc. Nothing reject worthy by itself but it makes me question if the deaths were more a lack of execution rather than just being really hard parts of the game.

That being said, this does seem like one of those games that has really unforgiving physics and requires really precise controls to go fast, so put a gun to my head and I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the runner and accept it. Would be nice if someone more familiar with the game could chime in about this though. Smiley

Current verdict: Very lukewarm accept

On a side note, you play as Kyle Reese I assume? Why the hell do so many people want you dead?
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: Looks like platforming hell but generally well executed, I actually didn't notice any "wrong direction" stuff as everytime the runner went one direction then another he picked up items so it's justified, a few slips here and there, from reading the comments the foundry level has derpy mechanics concerning the conveyor belts and ladders, luckily the deaths in this game  respawn you at a close "checkpoint" and not at the start of the level. this could be improved and hope it will be.

Weak accept 
Decision posted.