Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote from MAS8705:

MAS8075?

THAT SHOULD BE AN AUTOMATIC REJEC-

well I'm off to a bad start (not to mention I already have blown my cover) so let's start over.  Hi everyone, we are talking about the Misadventures of Tron Bonne...  It is very interesting to think how out of all the megaman series there are, the legend series seems to be the least popular, in spite of being featured the most in most crossover games...

From start to finish, the run was well executed,  and while there were times the runner struggled, he did do a great job considering how difficult the game is, especially if you are going in with little to no upgrades...  However, this does lead me into a something that is becoming a pet peeve of mine: 

How the game ends...  Now I'm not talking the game ending, oh no, I'm referring to how the end game was completed...  Again while it is understandable that going up against the final set of bosses can be difficult because you have little to no protection and getting hit is almost one hit kills, there is just so many sequences of the runner getting hit, him pressing pause, him going to the items, selecting the item to repair, and exiting the menu before getting hit again a few seconds later and repeating the whole process again...

Now then, I will admit that I have been in the same position where I had a well executed run up to this point, only for things to go bad fast and it being rejected...  However, much like another game I verified, I did learn one thing:  Luck...  If the good luck you have had outweighs the bad, it can be overlooked, and during the farm stages, you did have a substantial amount of luck...

As such, considering everything that was worked on up to this point, I'll say accept...  In case you decide to redo Tron Bonne in the future, all the more luck to you, just try and see if you can better manage that final set of bosses if you can...

Quote:
Audio and Video: Looks great

Intro Stage: Good trick with the giant rock. The Intro Boss battle says Legends 1, 2, and Misadventures of Tron Bonne's best strat for all bosses: CIRCLE STRAFING!!

Pre-Bank Heist Part 1: Best choice of Servbots I believe.

Bank Heist Part 1: Argh if only that first house robbery scene was unskippable! Now all the Megaman fans are going to complain about him not being in this game! Very fast 50,000 Zenny gain. Were the shots at the start of the boss battle necessary? I think you can just run up and pick her up with no problems. Then again, the shots were probably the less risky way I'm guessing.

Training: I almost feel as if this is unnecessary, but considering the power you gain from it I still think it is faster to do the training.

Bank Heist Part 2: Silly Servbots can't get it right. Tron will have to punish them later! It wasn't till watching these attempts that I found out about stealing the cop tires. I noticed Obdajr didn't steal the shields, but in the end they were unnecessary so I'll allow it!

Boss 2: Ouch. I say REJ-woah that was fast....I take my decision back! In truth, I'll let it go.

Ruins Part 1: I hate this place, especially the snake Reaverbots.. Thankfully the trip out of the place is much better than getting to the damn Pipe. DAS PIPU!! Where's Haggar, he should be making people respect the pipe right now.

The shopping mixup was a bit embarassing. Good thing it worked out in the end.

Bank Heist Part 3: CHEAP GAME!! REAL CHEAP!!

Bank Heist Part 3 Boss: CHEAP OBDAJR!! REAL CHEAP!!

Ruins 2: Boss is cheap. It took me like 2 tries to figure out how to beat him. Seems like he didn't want Obdajr's Servbots in his nose, or bazooka bombs in his mouth but it went well.

Farm 1: I hate the farms. Good luck getting 2 of the 3 ships together for aneasy kill.

Farm 2: I hate you Obdajr, if only cause I hate this stage and you did it so good. Well, except the pause.

Farm 3: Good Horse luck. And good job with having enough money in the end.

Final Stage: Best theme in this game hands down. Bit of time lost from the Glyde fight, and even the Colossus fight. Nothing too major at least.

Final Time via In-Game Timer: 0:34:38

All in all, the time lost isn't too much and was made up for with good luck, so I give this an accept. Maybe Obdajr can work on a 100% route so we can see the Dantz Dance.

My last verifier never responded Sad

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Shawn 'Obdajr' Nakashima!
Thread title:  
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Congrats Obda!

Quote from Flip:
My last verifier never responded Sad

Eh? He did, but his verification wasn't...well much to be honest.

Quote from The Not-So-Missing Verifier:
A great run that significantly beat his older times that deserves a place on sda
1-Up!
Must've overlooked it. Thanks!