1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: https://speeddemosarchive.com/Zelda1.html

The Legend of Zelda (Any %) (Single Segment) [Second Quest]
The Legend of Zelda (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from presjpolk:
I'm going to assume all tech issues with the recordings can be fixed because they always end up getting fixed with these runs.

These Legend of Zelda runs show a new level of mastery every time they get submitted.

Clear improvements on the existing runs on site.  These were streamed and are legitimate runs.  Good route, good execution. Unfortunate luck with the first quest Gannon but what can you do?  It's still sub-Rodrigo.

As far as timing goes, I get 1:17:20.8 for Link have started to move, and 1:48:46.4 for Link appearing at Zelda's side, for 31:25.

Second quest: 00:10.2 for gain control, 36:55.4 for lose, for 36:45.

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V is good on the 2nd quest video, video is good on the 1st quest video but the audio is desynced (probably fixable though). No cheating detected on either run. Both runs are very well done. The improvements are very small, but they still count. Giving them both an accept.

Quote from DK28:
No cheating detected.

Audio/visual, just the same problem everyone else is having.

I'll keep it short and sweet.  The way DW keeps pushing this game is awesome.  LoZ is one of my favs, so it's always a treat when he updates the SDA page.  As long as we can fix the audio desync, I'm good.  These runs are simply awesome.

Quote from CarpetCrawler:
No cheating detected. Both runs improve substantially on the older runs. ACCEPT for both, but keep in mind that Darkwing very recently beat the time submitted here for the First Quest and has stated that he may have future plans to submit it to SDA. Even so, this First Quest run is still a great run and acceptable for now, unless Darkwing decides to submit his new WR. And I don't see anyone coming close to beating Darkwing's sick Second Quest run.

I will miss the reign of Supreme Zelda Master mariocomiendo, but I feel like this young Darkwing Dark chap should be able to feel his role substantially. Wink

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Darkwing Duck'!
Thread title:  
Smörgåsbord
Congrats dwd! Great work as always! thumbsup
Highly Evolved
Thank you for the verification.  {Enter game} means a lot to me and it's a privilege to get a time of {enter time}.  Hopefully, this game is part of a grand update that includes {enter other speedruns}.
Congrats! Been watching every Zelda 1 run will be nice to see these ^:o)
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2014-06-14 10:36:29 am
Waiting hurts my soul...
Congratulations {enter runner name}! I'm looking forward to watching this when posted. Any plans for running {enter mildly related game}?