Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
tyvm "thisgame?" i been looking never thought of that but watched vid on yutube n confirmed Smiley in game they pronounce it "gatsu" lol. maybe that was what threw me of. ty Cheesy
Edit history:
Kiyura: 2012-11-05 09:07:14 pm
Wiiaboo
Oh god. Just spent literally half an hour googling. Help.

It's an obscure flash game. The author gave it a nonsensical description (Something along the lines of "will further your team's productivity", but that much sense-making doesn't do it any justice), and an even more nonsensical name; I've been trying to drag it up from my memory, but all I can recall is that it was something like "mmkrflm". Maybe.

It's basically a lo-fi arena survival shoot-em-up, but it's extremely hard to tell, because the entire game flashes with a pixelated seizure-inducing mess of pinkish psychedelic missing-no graphics. You're more skilled than most if you can manage to keep track of your little black key-shaped ship. Moving and shooting are the same action; you shoot in the direction you move, and you don't shoot unless you move. Waves of enemies come very quickly and in huge swarms, from any side of the screen. Reaching a score landmark results in your score suddenly flashing in rainbow colors over the game for a few seconds, as you continue to (try to) play it.

As I'm sure you can understand by now, I MUST KNOW WHERE THIS GAME IS. IT IS INCREDIBLE.
Wiiaboo
So of course I find it the very next morning. It was dumb luck; I found it in some trashy "the 10 best" blog post. For anyone curious, or as psychologically disturbed as I am, the game is memrrtiks, suashem. (And the description is "A would have improduct desting quality, teamwork, cycle stratisfacticed the focused on increased by world-class leaderson that work environment.")
Quote from yesthatgame :D:
tyvm "thisgame?" i been looking never thought of that but watched vid on yutube n confirmed Smiley in game they pronounce it "gatsu" lol. maybe that was what threw me of. ty Cheesy

Glad to put my Dreamcast knowledge to good use. Smiley
Are those real?
I have two games that I used to play at school that I don't know what they are called.

In one, you are a dinosaur (raptor or something) with a jetpack/gunmount on your back, and you would go around killing T-rexs and other larger dinosaurs.

In the second, you were one of those rolly-polly bugs, and you wandered around a garden type area. You could roll up into a ball but it took stamina. There was a second game as well, but I think you were a grasshopper or praying mantis, because you could fly.

They're childish games, I know, but they bring back fond memories of the glorious second grade.
Edit history:
feasel: 2012-11-08 06:41:02 am
difficult and stupidly random
@teenbat:    It helps to know what platform (PC/Mac, console) and approximately what year.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
I don't know what the first game is, but I'm pretty sure the second game is Bugdom.

http://speeddemosarchive.com/Bugdom.html
Edit history:
Judgy: 2012-11-08 10:38:51 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
My turn (^_^)

Game was on the NES, which year I'm not sure, You control a little man wearing earmuffs and have to push around ice blocks which can be used to make new paths around each level and I'm pretty sure you had to collect bags of gold or something in order to complete the levels.

as far as i can remember it was odd for a puzzle game as it had end of world bosses too (each world was themed too but i can only remember Toy world that was in the shape of a gun)

I've looked through a massive list of every NES game but couldn't see a name that seemed to fit :S
Thanks (^_^)
Waiting hurts my soul...
@teenbat: check this and this

@Judgy: Pretty sure you're describing Kickle Cubicle
Are those real?
Yep, thanks guys. It was Nanosaur and Bugdom.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Zenic your a legend!!!!!! it was in fact Kickle Cubicle sooo much fun will be had now Cheesy
AKA breakyoumegama n
Kickle Cubicle is a great game. Used to play that one all the time as a kid.
Are those real?
Here's another one.

PS2 game, around 2005. (There is a possibility it was also on the Gamecube.)

You play as a female character (she reminds me of Jade from Beyond Good and Evil).

You live in our dimension, but you get sucked through a portal to this other world.

The world is populated by small fuzzy creatures who are constantly building a village.

In the middle of the village is a big crystal embedded in the ground.

A lot of the missions are hoverboard missions.

I think a weapon that you have is a boomerang-type weapon.

The main bad guy for the game (who you see every time you die) is actually your father, but you don't know it.
Edit history:
Lag.Com: 2012-11-20 07:15:00 am
sda loyalist
I just had a look at the unsolved cases list, I think I know one.

@Cmon: Is it Star Command Revolution? Because I love that game and want to run it.
@AxelRyman: long shot, is it Fracas?
@teenbat: Kya: Dark Lineage.
Edit history:
Varist: 2012-11-21 04:30:34 pm
I remember playing a game on the computer, which seemed like one of those default games that comes on Windows 95/98 or whatever, along the same lines as Rodent's Revenge.

You had to move through a level with a top-down perspective, over differently-colored tiles, collecting keys of various colors to open locked tiles and move past them. There was ice to skate over, and maybe lava tiles too.

Driving me crazy of course, if anyone remembers playing this on their computer let me know asap

edit: nvm it was chip's challenge
Are those real?
Oh my gosh, thank you Scepheo.
Xarthox - Top Dog?
Hi, I've been looking for a game without success. It's a game for the playstation1 (I had a PAL region one). The game is an arena style of game where you control a floating vehicle similar to the ones from wipeout (which was the game I thought I was looking for but nope). The controls are like from a racing game but the main goal is to grab a blue glowing puck with your ship and shoot it in a pit usually in the center of the arena. Other vehicles in the map will also try to grab the blue puck and can try to steal it from you. (can't remember exactly whether there were weapons for blowing opponents away from the puck) The arenas tend to resemble skateparks with a lot of curves and ramps. If anyone has any idea which game it might be I'd be glad to hear.

Attachment:
Sounds like Maverick talk to me.
I remember this one Mech Game I played at a friends house. I think it was for the xbox and was one of the hardest games to find. You played as the president shooting down bad guys in a mech.
Edit history:
chinonozu: 2012-12-03 08:44:57 am
DarkBluesZX

Maybe Metal Wolf Chaos?
Yeah that sounds like Metal Wolf Chaos.
Sounds like Maverick talk to me.
Thanks Guys this was the game. Didnt it have a sequel? or a successor to that game?
Quote from chinonozu:
Hi, I've been looking for a game without success. It's a game for the playstation1 (I had a PAL region one). The game is an arena style of game where you control a floating vehicle similar to the ones from wipeout (which was the game I thought I was looking for but nope). The controls are like from a racing game but the main goal is to grab a blue glowing puck with your ship and shoot it in a pit usually in the center of the arena. Other vehicles in the map will also try to grab the blue puck and can try to steal it from you. (can't remember exactly whether there were weapons for blowing opponents away from the puck) The arenas tend to resemble skateparks with a lot of curves and ramps. If anyone has any idea which game it might be I'd be glad to hear.

think i found your game http://www.giantbomb.com/dodgem-arena/61-30788/

So i played this game years ago and as I remember it is a gamecube game. So I played this with my friend on multiplayer and the game is about shooting/killing the other player. You are running around on a map with robots and these robots you can hook yourself into a whole on their back wich allows you to controll the robot and use the robots guns and stuff.