List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
SDAVerification: 2021-02-25 03:34:43 pm
SDAVerification: 2021-02-23 03:48:15 pm
SDAVerification: 2021-02-13 12:39:17 am
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The Adventures of Elena Temple: Definitive Edition () (xbone/pc/switch) [Any %] [Single Segment] [New Game+] [The Orb of Life]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'riccTheThicc'!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
SDAVerification: 2021-02-11 01:40:54 am
SDAVerification: 2021-02-11 01:23:32 am
Run Information

The Adventures of Elena Temple: Definitive Edition () (xbone/pc/switch) [Any %] [Single Segment] [New Game+] [The Orb of Life]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/orb-v_IQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
If you want to know more about The Adventures of Elena Temple, and what tech I used to perform this run, check out the tutorial video I made:
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2021-02-23 08:18:08 am
Feel free to link that video in your run comments.

A/V: Video looks garbled near the start. It's before timing but showing the mods selected should still be left in the run, so re-encode seems necessary. BTW: did you crop the screen or is that an option in the game itself? All the other videos I can find have a large (pointless) still image in the background.

Gameplay looks clean enough given there's a few finicky tricks.

accept
Quote from LotBlind:
Feel free to link that video in your run comments.

A/V: Video looks garbled near the start. It's before timing but showing the mods selected should still be left in the run, so re-encode seems necessary. BTW: did you crop the screen or is that an option in the game itself? All the other videos I can find have a large (pointless) still image in the background.

Gameplay looks clean enough given there's a few finicky tricks.

accept

Yes there's an option in-game to zoom the screen in using the left and right bracket keys. There are also different themes of the game you can switch through, but the difference is merely aesthetic.
Formerly known as Skullboy
Second linking the tutorial video. That was a helpful watch.

Gameplay looks good. I'll have to try this one out soon.

Accept.
Ignore that part about the video being garbled... I never remember to check that there wasn't a problem with the download, which there often is. Might have something to do with my Internet.
Decision posted.