List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

The 4th Wall (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I watched this run while I was still living with Heidman. So no surprises watching it again.

Not much to say really, the whole run was about as optimized as one could get, minus trying to walk through the static wall, which is a fucking pain to do, so no points deducted there. He luck manipulates the door to be directly in front of him for the Black Wall, and always looks in the proper direction for the next trigger.

ACCEPT.

Quote:
This is the second game with this title I played during 2012, this one being a lot less entertaining then the other one.

A/V is as good as you would expect it to be on SDA and no cheating seen anywhere.

First wall (black)
Didn't know it came at you from behind like that, I always just walked in the direction of the arrow until something happened. Seems to be as fast as possible.

Second wall (static)
This one is a pain to see in. As far as I can tell, no mistakes were done in that area. Might have walked towards one of the walls briefly before getting out of it but it's hard to tell.

Third wall (white)
It's a walk in the park, no mistakes.

Fourth wall
What wall? This game is weird!

Only thing to note here is that the run never reveals the Skyfish at the back of the black wall. It's sad because it's the only funny thing about this game IMO. But speedruns must aim for fastest completion and walking around the black wall would be really slow and pointless. So...

ACCEPT!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to David Heidman Jr.!
Thread title:  
Willing to teach you the impossible
Thanks, and sorry to all for this run.
I can't believe you made me play this abstract piece of shit.

GJ
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from Heidrage:
Thanks, and sorry to all for this run.