Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge () (ps4/xbone/pc/switch) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Character: Raphael]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'lxx4xNx6xxl'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge () (ps4/xbone/pc/switch) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Character: Raphael]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/TMNTShreddersRevenge-20231118/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Professional Second Banana
Audio/Video quality are great.  Start of video has a few seconds of a previous attempt that should be cut out if possible.

After how much I struggled to beat Arcade Gnarly mode at all, seeing it crushed in under an hour was a treat to watch.  Appreciated the detailed run comments explaining the various speed techniques & glitches/exploits.

Vote to accept.
A/V: Indeed should cut a little from the beginning but otherwise very good.

This is non-stop tech and strat and things like that. Very well-rehearsed! Lots of stuff to memorize in a game like this. Really can't complain at all.

accept
Decision posted.
Edit history:
lxx4xNx6xxl: 2023-12-09 11:44:58 am
My name is 4N6/Forensics.
Oh thank you and Thank you all for the very kind comments I'm really glad you both enjoyed watching my run and reading the comments!!!

I have cut the A/V do I re-post in in the Raw Files part?

Sorry for the extra work you may have to do. I appreciate it and thanks for watching my run!!!
Yeah, thanks for doing the edit yourself! Indeed you can stick it in the same place as before, labeling it clearly as the new cut. Thanks for the submission!
Edit history:
lxx4xNx6xxl: 2023-12-16 05:34:19 pm
Okay so do I have to reactivate it? I'm unsure what to do exactly. I sent the torrent file through the DM cause the link wouldn't work for me for some reason.
That's definitely also gonna get you there. ktwo will let you know if something went wrong.
This run has finally been published! Sorry it took so long.
No problem thanks for keeping me updated!!!