Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
CTTR Master and Spyro 2 Master
Meh I wasn't really planning on doing this but hey I might. What would you people say defines 100%. I would think.
All caught cards
All recipes
All pixls
Game beat(obviously)

Anything else?

This would take some intense planning since the cards you get at the shops are completely random. Especially in Flipside since there are card bags. Who thinks this is a good idea?
Thread title:  
MrGrunz is a guay
I don't think cards and recipies would count for 100% on SDA.It wouldn't be very different from the any% unless I'm missing something
What would the end point be then?
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Um, does this you'll be going through the Pit of 100 Trials and the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials (twice)?

And if the cards don't count towards 100%, what does?
Probably Flopside and Flipside pits yeah.
I think all cards should be required. Are there any cards that you can't find in card bags? (Possibly character cards, PM1&2 partner cards, cards from shop points?) It's possible to get Pixl cards and boss cards from bags or the Flopside shop.

No one's mentioned treasures from maps. Those are on the inventory screen, and don't take too much longer to get, so they should be required.

No one's mentioned the Sammer Guy challenge either. It gives cards and fills up the chapter screen (6-3 and 6-4).
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Personally, I believe all cards and recipes should also be required.

Good luck with this. :3
It's-a me, Stalin!
Do all of the pits as soon as possible because Dashell will make things a lot easier.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Definately.  You only need to beat the Pit in Flipside to get Dashell though.

Beating both gets you extra Inventory Space I believe.  So both would probably be worth it.
CHOKES
This would be interesting, but boring at the same time. I mean, if cards are included, 300 levels in Pits + 100 on Sammer Guy challenge would take a lot of time, and pretty repetitive as well..
It's-a me, Stalin!
True, not very enjoyable to watch unless immense skillage is used, but a lot of 100%s are pretty boring.
Planning would be fun. Use stylish moves as much as possible too.
Edit history:
Satoryu: 2007-10-18 07:39:32 pm
Visually Appealing
i strongly suggest you do not submit this run. with all the crap you'd have to do, there's no way you'd complete it in a practical amount of time. i can't imagine you getting under 9 hours. and yeah, this will get boring very quick.

if it was just the Po100Ts and all Pixls, that would be a little more tolerable. you're going to have to ask the higherups on a 100% definition.
I wasn't actually planning on doing a 100% run and I don't think anyone else was but I may consider of Po100T run.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I suggest going to all areas, getting all chests, secrets and pixls, and that's it. Basically do everything that people might miss, so this would be an instructive run on how one would go about getting 100%.
It's-a me, Stalin!
Cards + recipes do count towards 100% i'm afraid, but all chests do not. The run would probably take about 7 hours as well so good luck Tongue
All pixls? Including Tiptron? Would they be nessecary? What about maps do you think?
It's-a me, Stalin!
You don't need the maps really if you can find the cards on your own, but you'll need to get the areas that are on the maps, so you might want to take a photo of all of the maps so you can see where the cards are.

If I were you I'd do the Pit of Trials before world 4, and as soon as you've done world four do the flopside pit twice. Then retrace your steps and fleep the areas that you can at that stage.
Actually you need the maps to get the treasure that the map leads to.