List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS Light World run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I already watched this run. All I have to say is this run is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the last one, and the worst mistake costs about 2-3 seconds at most. Unlike the last run, where the end was one of the weakest parts, the end in this run is very strong, especially the escape. I could do a more detailed analysis, but it's a waste of time since other people can do a better job than me and this run is so tight.

P.S. Clutch jump in 5-1. Shocked

Quote:
Don't want to be the guy who holds things up this time around.  Big improvement over the last one.  A few mistakes here and there and a couple cases of less than optimal strategies, but this sets the bar for the category at a more than respectable height.  Easy, easy accept.

Quote:
Just watched the run, much, much cleaner than last time. Still a couple of mistakes but that's no surprise in this game.

Another easy accept. BTW 5-7 has an even more clutch jump than 5-1, just managing to clear the left sawblade somehow!

Quote:
Clear improvement with minimal mistakes and still deathless. Well done to the runner for redoubling his efforts.

Obviously accept.

Quote:
Most everything has already been said, the optimizations and improvements are as clear as night and day. Makes me glad I rejected that last submission -_-

easy accept.

Quote:
A hugely impressive run, with very little else for me to say that hasn't been said already. A very easy accept.

Not intended for comments: (I'll just point out that the start of 5-1 and 6-1 are very bright, and you can't really see what's happening for the first couple of seconds.)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Cody Miller!
Thread title: