Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
VorpalEdge: 2018-07-27 04:41:38 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Video and Audio: There is a weird line that appears during the Lil' Slugger fight, but it's not a big deal. Aside from that one flaw, the video and audio is crisp and sharp.

All I have to say is MONO SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Accept.

Quote:
I had some comments for this typed up in a text file somewhere, but I seem to have misplaced them Sad So the shortened version is that I can't believe the amount of work and optimization that went into this run. I'm surprised you considered some of those strategies even viable for a single segment.

Video/Audio: Great
Cheating: Nope
Accept?: YES

Quote:
Obvious accept. Now can we have this one stand for a little while? Tongue

Quote:
Accept.

Quote:
Easy accept.

Quote:
I think my avatar accurately reflects my face while watching this. Put this on the site!

^Accept

Quote:
It occurs to me I never posted in this, though I think the verdict is pretty obvious. 

Last one was good, this one is better.  Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Exo'!
Thread title:  
grats exo!
Is PJ
I'm amazed the verifiers wrote so much.  It was a run from Exo, what else is there to say?  Tongue

Congrats Exo!
Haters gonna hate
BEAST!
This run is too good. Reject.
Sandbagging
Thanks to the verifiers and of course all you guys for the nice comments <3

P.S.: I hope the next verification comments (*cough* mm9 *cough) wont end up just being "EXO" :s
SEGA Junkie
Well, when you get four increasingly awesome runs of the same game to verify in the space of two months, you kind of get tired of writing comments for each one. Tongue

Congrats Exo, I can attest that this is a truly awesome run!
Edit history:
__sdfg: 2011-11-20 10:45:29 am
D:
arrgh I need to actually pay attention to my YouTube subscriptions off to watch now

EDIT:  EXOOOOOOOOOOOO