List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Jeremy 'DK28' Doll's single-segment run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Video, like last time, is a little dark. Audio's still fine. Stages 1 through 3 are still fine. The hit at the beginning of Stage 2 and getting hit backwards by a mudman are unfortunate. But I did like his luck with getting a II in Stage 1.

At 10:07, MissedJump#1. The hit at 12:03 was pretty dumb. Despite those, on the whole Stage 4 handled better than last time.

14:23, MissedJump#2. And another stupid hit on a gargoyle. At least the Flea Riders didn't pose a problem this time.

Stage 6 had some mishaps, but nothing I'm going to penalize the runner for.

Almost immediately after starting Stage 7, there's a clear sign of improvement. He handles the first stretch very well. The whole stage goes pretty well, until 21:55 where he gets hung up on two enemies in a row. That costed him a few hearts, making the boss fight lackluster.

Stage 8 starts out a bit rough, but gets better as it goes on. I really like the damage boost at 24:22. He also did very well with the retracting needles. He only crouched once.

He got hung up on a skeleton early on in Stage 9. At 28:10, he dicked around for a little bit. He misjudged his swings a couple times. And the last meat he picked up was unnecessary. But hey, it's still better than the fiasco that happened last time.

30:06, MissedJump#3. He missed a couple hooks in the middle and end of Stage A. I still don't like the way he fights the Mummy, but at least he got dealt a better hand here. He killed it in 2 phases, whereas the previous run I believe took 3.

I think he could've done without getting the big heart at 34:14. Slogra went a little better than last time. I would say that getting the meat before Dracula was unnecessary, considering he beat Death with full health. But that meat is on the written path. The meat before Death isn't. He should cut that one out, given Gaibon doesn't really fuck him up for whatever reason. His Dracula fight improved a lot. For each teleport, he hits Drac at least 2 times. I think he went as far a 5 hits at once. His use of the crosses has definitely improved.

Eyeballing it, there's an improvement of about 2 minutes 30 seconds. A nice step up from v1 of this run. The runner has cleaned up a lot of the irks made in the previous run, and threw in one or two new tricks. I've listed a bunch of mistakes above, but they're just the usual case of nitpicks, while the list for the previous run was full on criticism. The mistakes made here aren't that big of a deal; they don't take away from the run too much. The goods outweigh the bads here.

I happily accept.

Quote:
Video: No issues.
Audio: No issues.

Better stage 4, better stage 9, better stage a boss fight.  A couple of slip-ups here and there, but this game is a bitch and it's to be expected.

I accepted the last run, and I have no reason not to accept this faster rendition.

Quote:
No problems with the capture.

Level 1: Good enough. Still some smoothness issues, but there's no way you lose more than a second or two to those.

Level 2: For the love of God, PLEASE reset if you get knocked backwards anywhere in the first ten minutes of the game. There's no reason to allow it. I actually hadn't even started writing these comments until you hit the leaf man and got snagged by the hand. Those are both instant-reset gaffes in my book. A little cautious getting off the elevator onto the first high bridge, but not terribly so. Pretty well done otherwise.

Level 3: If the two Mudmen are going to screw you over like that, whip the right-hand one in midair and sometimes you'll get a forward boost off of one of the spawn (at the very least you'll only take three points of damage rather than four). Caves good otherwise. I still love that hook trick in the waterfall segment to bits, it's just too awesome. Ruins go well, although there are still some stairs that could be jumped onto rather than walked onto.

Level 4: See how much faster killing that sword skeleton is? There are still some standing-attack problems here, but not worth more than a passing comment. Rotating room was hilarious as always. I think this level hates you, though - the Mode 7 Tunnel of Laggy Awesomeness did not go so well. Good to see you actually using the invulnerability potion to its potential, though. Koronot fight could hardly have gone better.

Level 5: I'd like to see you just jump over those bone pillar shots, but it's not a reject-worthy offense.

Level 6: Still no holy water? Seriously? It makes the entire game from here on out both easier and faster. Chandeliers can be done a cycle or two faster, but that requires balls of steel and a LOT of practice. There were a few troubles in 6-3, but not too jarring.

Level 7: No complaints except the last screen, which was a little dicey, and of course you ran out of hearts for the boss. Whoops!

Level 8: Played with much more confidence than last time, which I like. Brilliant damage boost at the spike blocks in 8-2. You could probably save a couple of seconds by dropping into the blood--err I mean "acid"--at 24:40 and taking one hit instead of waiting for the spike block to rise high enough.

Level 9: Unfortunate slip on the second screen, holy water would have nullified that (grr). You've still been doing a lot of walking onto stairs, it's like the easiest time-saver in the world to just jump onto them. Thank you for just killing that white dragon instead of potentially subjecting us to another fifteen seconds of agonizing facepalmery. Big WTF to the drumstick grab there, and Zapf Bat's first stage didn't go too well.

Level A: Very well done for the most part. There were some whoops moments but nothing too bad. Boss fight went okay for what you were working with, I suppose.

Level B: Couple of unfortunate mistakes in the first screen, and you're still not dropping from the cracked blocks to the last stairway. And the bat boost is gone thanks to the two hits you took earlier. Well done on the elevator-platforms segment. Slogra can be done almost three times as fast with holy water. Bad cross placement on Gaibon's first form. Excellent Death fight. WTF ON THAT MEAT. SERIOUSLY. WTF. Also, you need better cross throwing on Dracula, because seriously, you can easily get those 2-4 hits per appearance just whipping diagonally up, no cross. Also, tossing that cross as Dracula died caused lag that wouldn't have been there otherwise. Oops.

Overall: Much more confidence in this run, and the vastly improved time is a result. Almost everything has been improved over the previous run: better thinking, better boosts, better play, fewer mistakes.

However, keeping cross over holy water at level 6 is a questionable strategy, and I am incapable of accepting a run with a pair of stupid hits right at the beginning of the second level, where a reset costs you next to no time at all and shouldn't even really frustrate you all that much.

I reject. I don't expect anyone else to.

Quote:
Audio - The music sounds good
Video quality - no problems

Very tight 1st level everything didnt go perfectly but cant say as would have saved even a second

Bummer luck at the begining at 2-1 but your tear through the rest of the level was impressive

3-1 didnt go perfectly but your assention in 3-2 was superb, Very ballsy damage boost and graple work. The rest of the level went very well.

Mis jump in 4-1 lost maybe a second not bad. What's the deal with 4-3? This section gives more trouble than it should.

5-1 unfortunate hit but rest of level was fine.

6-1 Your chandeliers were way better this run and your 6-2 damage boost was sweet. I liked your dodging the dancers at the end of 6-3

The words HOLY SHIT come to mind for the entire level 8

9-2 Nice dragon head skip at the end of first section. Although you didnt need the meat just before the boss

I think I held my breath for you all the way through A-1 Smiley Nice work

B-2, It must be said, is riduculus and can make grown men cry. If you get here in real play you can easily mount 40-50 tries at this accent. You accomplished  it flawlessly. B-3 Meat before Grim? Really?You didnt take a hit.

My only critisism is that there seemed to have been more opportunity to either, drop off, jump up, or bypass portions of stairs. A small critisism considering how large an improvement this is.

All in All: Not only entertaining but a remarkable run. Deathless is one thing, but when a game this difficult is destroyed like this, it's astounding. I'll speak for SDA in that we are most grateful you didn't walk away after your first submission attempt.

Ill put it another way. It's like the second half of your run grew a large pair of balls, balls with arms that beat the shit out of Dracula.

BTW: Accept

Quote:
Hi Mike,

sorry for the hold up. But now I've finished my comments and also included some game strategy *cough*

At first I was surprised that the first attempt got rejected. But after some serious thinking and rewatching I now
think I should have rejected it too.
Well, here is an improvement of three minutes and it looks better, has less flaws and more luck.

Audio\Video: Fine
Cheating: I sense none

I'll spare you level by level comments this time but bore with general commenting on the run instead.

There are several occasions where the runner does not jump on the stairs. One or two times, ok, it's a SS, but iirc
this happened 4-5 times. It's really obvious in A-1 for the first stairs in the level. In 4-4 he does fancy
backwalking instead of saving time.

He gets some hits during the run, but substantially less than last time. Also they look less sloppy than last time.

A lot of time wasters are also gone in this version. He doesn't miss the jump in 4-4 that costed him several
seconds, cut out the slapstick part in the treasure den and implemented some nice little improvements. E.G he hits
that tentacle thing just befire the first boss from above with a jump whip.
Luck is also a bit more on his side this time, be it the spikes in 8-2 or the mummy at the and of A.

Still, there are some things I don't understand.

3-3: Why do you wait until all the blocks are fallen? You could advance slowly with low risk instead of waiting that
long.

9-1: At about 26:27 in the v-copy, you swing and do not even try to grab the second flying anchor (or w\e those
are). Instead you walk on the ground and go up the stairs. Is there something I'm missing?

9-2: At about 28:10 in the video, you seem a bit confused, whipping upwards at nothing.

Slogra:
Your mom is at the game's mercy!
His beak attacks are avoidable with precise timing and usage of the pillars. The only thing nearly unavoidable (but
easily doable on emu at half speed, thus doable) is a second beak attack instantly after a first instant-beak. Even
if he does one beak attack just after landing thrice in a row you can avoid it, though it is hard to keep your
timing right. I made a video of a normal fight and uploaded it.
I actually needed some tries to do him more than just one attack. And yes, on some occasions he could have easily
gotten me when he would have done his insta-beak.
The principle is rather simple. When doing his beak attack, his hitbox gets lower and extends to the side. If you
are on one of the pillars, you can just jump and his hitbox will be too low. When his attack ends, his hitbox gets
horizontally smaller again and it won't reach to the pillar any more. So you are standing safe and can whip his ass.
The hard thing is to time the jumps onto the pillars right, because you don't want to get by him while descending
and land as early as possible also. If you land too late, he will reach you with his beak before you can jump again.
It is also critical where on the screen you hit him. If he does stand too far from the middle, you won't make it to
the other pillar in time and he may hit you. If he stands near the middle, you will jump over his beak but land on
him or in the corner, which exposes you to the next beak attack.

Overall this run is more fluid than the last one, has less mistakes and more luck. Funnily enough, I am leaning more
towards rejection this time. Mainly because of the stairs, but also because things like the rather bad bat fight.
But for the most parts the run features really good play and I'd say the minor screw ups are acceptable for a single
segment. If I think about how much time can be saved and how hard this probably is, this run deserves to go up.

So I say pass it.

Quote:
First off, if the runner reads this, I'd like to say you deserve some credit for even trying this game and then getting a deathless run.  Even if it gets rejected this would be a fun video to watch.

I have tried this myself, and I know how difficult it is.  It's close to impossible to get perfect, due to the many randomized parts.  Since I've tried it, I might be seeing some small things that not many others would, so I'll take that into account.

Okay, so the nice stuff is out of the way.  This is not the best run I've ever watched by a long shot.  The small mistakes are so numerous I won't even bother mentioning them.  Plus, I question the choice of boomerang over holy water as the sub-weapon.  The boomerang does have its moments, but I think you'll find overall that holy water is faster.  In addition, I see spots here and there that are on the safe side.

I don't get why the runner has hearts remaining at the end of so many of the levels either.  Though it only amounts to a couple seconds overall, it looks careless and there's really no excuse for it happening.

The audio and video quality are adequate I believe.  There's no evidence of cheating.

Here's some individual level comments....

Stage 1

No problems other than the sub-weapon thing.  This is a very good start.

Stage 2

Getting grabbed by the zombie hand looks ugly, but I know it's just terrible luck.  This level is good enough.

Stage 3

This is probably the hardest level prior to entering the castle, so the runner does okay here.  I notice he/she sometimes throws a boomerang when they could use the whip, and it does seem slightly faster to do that.  However, I see quite a few spots in this stage and others where they could be jumping forward and attacking instead of standing still.

The boomerang is definitely good for the Orphic Vipers.

Stage 4

No major problems here.

Stage 5

You don't have to destroy those fireballs in the beginning of the stage, you can just jump over them.  That part is not so good.

Stage 6

I like the boost off of the bat in 6-2.  This is the point where you should pick up the holy water and keep it for the next few stages, even if you don't want it for the rest of the run.  I know the boomerang is a little easier to use, and that's a fair argument for it, but watch the TAS and see how fast the holy water beats up any boss that stays on the ground, not to mention axe knights and a few other enemies.

You don't have to turn around and kill the coffin either.

Stage 7

I don't know about getting the cross necklace just to kill one axe knight.  And late in 7-2, he/she waits for the statues to drop their spheres when they could easily take some damage there and run past them.  It goes without saying that the Sir Grakul fight is lacking.

Stage 8

The last level is made up for a little bit by this one.  The first screen in 8-1 is very well done.  There's some good quality speed here.

Stage 9

At this point the run starts getting a little too conservative for me.  You don't have to kill all the bone serpents, many of them can just be walked past, even if it means taking a hit.

Picking up the one pork chop when you're at nearly full health right before the Zapf Bat?  Dude........I don't even know anymore.

Speaking of him, I know he's extremely random but the whipping could be faster there.

Stage A

This level's okay.  There are a few mistakes but the game is very tough at this point.

Stage B

Meh.....you should drop down onto the last staircase on the first screen instead of going around and killing the headless skeletons.  It also might've been a good idea to kill some of those bridge bats to prevent slowdown.

Slogra is much faster with holy water but I can see why you'd have the boomerang here for the other final bosses.

I'll give them a pass on not jumping on the final staircase, they've earned it.  No pass on picking up that final pork chop when they had full health though.

The Dracula fight is decent, all things considered.

I'm conflicted here.  Just going by aesthetics this run is rough, though not nearly as rough as the previous try.  I was kind of surprised to see the final time as low as it was actually, after how many bad spots I found.  There's some room for improvement, but I can tell the runner worked pretty hard at this.  I wonder how many takes they did.

I'm going to have to say I'm 51/49 on this in favor of a yes.  At first I wanted to reject it, but I gave it a little time to sink in, and I changed my mind.  What ultimately pulls me over to the positive side is taking into account just how difficult the run is.  People who know the game and watch this will most likely realize that.  I wouldn't be upset if I were outvoted in favor of rejection though.

So it's a hesitant vote for acceptance from me.

Quote:
Verifier: what is the general feeling about the new SC4 run?
Verifier: He keeps having excessive hearts at the end of the stages and it bugs me
me:that didn't bug me so much
me: general feeling is that it's better (duh) and more acceptable
me: one verifier still rejected though
Verifier: Well obviously
Verifier: I guess I'm still not sure it's clean enough
me: I don't really want say much else
me: because I don't want to affect your opinion
me: one of the rejecting verifiers now accepted
Verifier: Yeah I'm just sort of on the fence about it still, though I'm leaning towards accept this time instead of reject
Verifier: I feel like for the most part the execution is a lot tighter but I feel like the planning is a bit meh still
me: I need to watch it again
me: but my feelings are similar to yours
me: but instead of leaning towards accept
me: I give the run a  big meh
me: and don't really care either way
me: and if by planning
me: you mean sticking with the cross the entire run
me: then yes I agree
me: holy water should be considered
Verifier: Something that I didn't like was the part where he had the giant screwup in the treasury, he paused to kill the dragon instead
me: and I don't think the runner even gave it a second thought
Verifier: Yeah that and the hearts thing but it's probably not as big a deal as weapon choice
me: yeah hearts isn't a big deal
me: you probably need a couple extra
me: and it's not more than a few seconds in the long run
me: though yes, it is annoying when it's 10+
me: the funny thing is
me: stage 9 is still one of his worst stages
me: it's now a ton of small mistakes
me: rather than one huge one
Verifier: Which one is that, the treasury?
me: yes
Verifier: Yeah I definitely agree with that
me: about holy water
me: if nothing else
me: I'm sure it would save a ton of time against the mummy and slogra
me: I haven't tested out what the tas does, but it does not look difficult to throw three holy waters on the ground so slogra lands in them :-/
Verifier: Which one is Slogra?
me: the bird guy
me: the first guy in the final boss gauntlet
Verifier: The one with the spear?
me: yes
Verifier: Yeah I fuckin hate that guy :p
me: yeah he is a dick
Verifier: I guess my overall feeling about the run is that if I had to pick accept or reject I'd say accept but I wouldn't be shocked at all if it got rejected
Verifiers There's a lot of little mistakes and subpar choices throughout like picking up something he shouldn't or missing a jump

Quote:
Yes, I gave this run a big meh the last time I watched it, but I watched it again and now my new rating is "it's pretty decent so I guess it's good enough for the site."

Good stuff:

-This run is wayyyyy better than the last one. Nothing like the stage 9 incident, and there weren't any major errors that stuck out in my mind. Overall much cleaner.

-Less food gobbling, and more jumping while attacking or throwing subweapons.

-The Dracula fight was much better.

Bad stuff:

-Some of the planning is still very suspect, read below for the two biggest offenders.

-Like many other verifiers, I don't think keeping the cross throughout the entire run is a good idea. I'm almost positive it's faster to collect the holy water because it destroys bosses super fast. Also, the cross doesn't help out a whole lot against two out of the three bosses that you can't hit with holy water (Zapf Bat, Death). I'm sure this is an insane and stupid idea, but has anyone tested the Stage 3 boss fight without the Cross?

-Leftover hearts. I normally wouldn't care about this, but in some stages it was ridiculous how many hearts the runner had left. For example, in stage 8 you whip (while standing, no less!) to collect 10 hearts, and when you kill the boss, you have FIFTEEN HEARTS LEFT! I understand you might need a couple extra hearts to take care of randomness, but not fifteen. Sad

-Some of the food eaten is unnecessary and idiotic.

-There were still some places where it looked like you could have jumped while attacking easily (a few spots in stage 4 pop out in my mind).

-The runner still didn't try to damage boost through the stage 7 boulders even though I told him about it when I rejected his last run. Angry

-Stage 9 is still one of the worst stages, it's now lots of little mistakes instead of one big one.

That being said, the run doesn't have any major errors, so I'll accept it.

Decision: Accept

Reason: The run is pretty good, I guess? Tongue
Thread title:  
Tears, they fall just like runs that are too slow.
Glad that someone did a castlevania 4 run. I was disappointed to hear that the other one was rejected.
'Bout damn time we got a CV4 run up here!  Congrats DK28, can't wait to check this one out!
berserker status
very cool, can't wait to watch this when it goes up!  congrats DK.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Thank you everyone for the kind words.  Smiley

Relieved I got the "accept" this time.  So thank you to the verifiers also.  I realize there are some rough patches, but this run was a beast, so I am glad the verifiers had some mercy. 

I'm also happy to put this game in the "done" pile for now.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from DK28:
Thank you everyone for the kind words.  Smiley

Relieved I got the "accept" this time.  So thank you to the verifiers also.  I realize there are some rough patches, but this run was a beast, so I am glad the verifiers had some mercy. 

I'm also happy to put this game in the "done" pile for now.

Wait, you can't run this game!  There are no monkeys involved!
Clam
If you enter a certain password, you can unlock Donkey Kong.

His roll is really awesome, but the game is quite difficult without the whip.

I know this is a joke, but come to think of it, merging Castlevania and Donkey Kong could be really awesome.  :-[
Quote from Lord_VG:
Wait, you can't run this game!  There are no monkeys involved!

That's what I said, but I found a loophole.  Simon is pretty beefy.  Taking on dracula in what appears to be a skirt?  That's right up there with DK fighting the Kremlings naked, except for his tie.

Quote from Vice:

ROFLMAO.  I just spit on my monitor.  Cheesy
Someone needs to make this!  I also played an online game called "Megaman vs Ghosts n Goblins" which was basically playing through GnG's levels with Megaman.  It was actually really fun and interesting.  Come on, I want to face Dracula with the Mighty Kong!
contraddicted
I'd actually prefer some Mortal Kombat crossover.
Imagine using Shang Tsung's tripple shot to kill of the sword skeletons Grin
Samus in the 'Vania world would be an uber mismatch lol.  I'd love to see What the plasma beam would do to ol' Dracula.  Or how about a regular skeleton getting nailed by the hyper beam.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Chromium:
Samus in the 'Vania world would be an uber mismatch lol.  I'd love to see What the plasma beam would do to ol' Dracula.  Or how about a regular skeleton getting nailed by the hyper beam.

So does that mean she has to go backwards though all the levels as they self destruct?  I'd like to know how she'd get back to Stage 7 from Stage 8.  Or get back to Stage B1 for that matter.
Visually Appealing
she has Space Jump.
Fucking Weeaboo
Better make sure you give her screw attack too.  Otherwise, Goddamned Bats!
Clam
This site shocks me sometimes.  You know so much about games that you can predict which enemy will drop which item depending on which frame you kill it on, but you do not know anything about passwords.

Hey guys, do you know when the term "Metroidvania" first came around? It was not when Symphony of the Night came out.  It was when Asterdram Puterkrompft III inputted an axe into the lower left hand corner and a heart in the top right by mistake and HOLY SHIT SAMUS.

She is a real game breaker, to be honest.  Yeah she takes a good bit of damage because the lack of Varia suit and her abnormal height because of her massive suit, but her screw attack, spazer beam and missiles do far too much damage.  Oh man.  Don't even get me started on her power bombs.  Those things are just mean. Sad 
Quote from Lord_VG:
Quote from Chromium:

So does that mean she has to go backwards though all the levels as they self destruct?  I'd like to know how she'd get back to Stage 7 from Stage 8.  Or get back to Stage B1 for that matter.

Space jump can get her anywhere!  Actually, since the Castle collapses at the end of each game, an escape through a crumbling castle would be pretty awesome.  She'd bust through the drawbridge with the speed booster just in time...epic!
Quote from Vice:
This site shocks me sometimes.  You know so much about games that you can predict which enemy will drop which item depending on which frame you kill it on, but you do not know anything about passwords.

Hey guys, do you know when the term "Metroidvania" first came around? It was not when Symphony of the Night came out.  It was when Asterdram Puterkrompft III inputted an axe into the lower left hand corner and a heart in the top right by mistake and HOLY SHIT SAMUS.

She is a real game breaker, to be honest.  Yeah she takes a good bit of damage because the lack of Varia suit and her abnormal height because of her massive suit, but her screw attack, spazer beam and missiles do far too much damage.  Oh man.  Don't even get me started on her power bombs.  Those things are just mean. Sad 

HAHAHAHA that actually looks legit that is great.  Power bombs would be so nice for clearing out bats and those little bouncing slimes.  I honestly wish someone would make a ROM hack of this, i'd play it!
f0nk.com
Finally someone did the impossible! I can't wait to see this run - can I see it already? If yes, harry.damm@gmail.com video urlz plz.

I was planning a run on the Pal version of this game, but due to lack of time I never managed to master the last few levels. I might carry on from where I left (The Dungeon) some day. It's such a ridiculous amount of special maneuvers that one has to include in the run in order to make it a good run. It's a tough game even without the special moves.

Once more, congratulations Jeremy 'DK28' Doll !
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Chromium:
Quote from Vice:

HAHAHAHA that actually looks legit that is great.  Power bombs would be so nice for clearing out bats and those little bouncing slimes.  I honestly wish someone would make a ROM hack of this, i'd play it!

Somebody should really make a rom hack where you can play through different games with one character in one rom.  Some care would have to be made for game choice with character choice, but samus in castlevania would be pretty funny.

On Topic: it's good to see a run of this finally up to par.  Someone still doing ILs?
dfast - Thank you.  Grin

Zenic - It's a possibility.  Doing another game at the moment though.  Probably revisit this for ILs later.
berserker status
Good shit DK28.  I've been waiting for years it seems like for a legit Castlevania 4 speedrun.  Can't wait to tell my older brothers about this.

Kudos on the moonwalking, Frankenstein level, and Grim Reaper battle.  I also particularly enjoyed your free-flowing whip action moves when it occurred!  Taking damage from enemies to cut time FTW!!!!!!
Thanks RiskBreaker.  I had a lot of fun (and frustration) with this one.  The Frankenstein level is definitely my favorite part.  The damage boosting was a bit tricky.  The bats are fairly random.

And I felt the moonwalking was necessary.  Anybody who's played this game has done it.  Tongue
Back in the game!
Quote from Vice:

I know this is a joke, but come to think of it, merging Castlevania and Donkey Kong could be really awesome.  :-[

I would have rejected you instantly for not upgrading the weapon to the pajamaed banana.  It has twice the throwing distance and can even make bosses slip and fall.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Sweet run DK. Very nice boss beatdowns and enemy boosting.

"Who would think to hide bats in a bridge, that is just genius" hahaha...honorable mention to "noob tube" and "meat whoring"
Master-88
CV IV run was really good. Wink

Compared it how hard this game is run? How random it is? and how many potential way there is die and ruin hold run. And of course i need mention game is long.

I guess this run might be very hard to beat. I personally favorited level 6 & level 8 includes very well things. I loved level A too. He skip last bone dragon and this looks really risky. Level B-1 was quite cautions, but i agree it very well. It is risk make shortcuts in first room and bat boost take 3 more energy bar and this might make slogra even more harder.

Akmodant II & Dracula can as well are quite bit faster, but these ones are most random boss fights in hold game.

Otehrwise this was quite flawless and very hardcore run. Congrats with this DK28. Wink