List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/SuperC.html

David 'Heidrage' Heidman's No items run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
So this is Super C no weapons, part final, according to Heidman. For the sake of his sanity, I really do hope it is final.

Anyway, there really isn't much to say about this run except it's nearly flawless. The only parts where Heidman is delayed is the 7th stage, for a little extra precaution, and the final stage, where he gets some bad enemy spawns. The run is deathless and amazing, so I can only give this a big fat ACCEPT!

Quote:
Accept. Duh. Why do we even verify self-obsoletions?

Quote:
Hey,

watched this run during the time you could still download it from the wrong link on the newly posted super c run and it looked real smooth. No problems here from me. Sucks to hear about his dad, his dad died on my birthday :-(.

Quote:
Hey Mike,
  The new Super C low % is pretty sexy.

No cheating.
Audio/Visual is good.  Although, the audio commentary is a little staticy, but I know that has no bearing here.

There's not a whole lot to say.  The previous run was great and my only gripe was the deaths.  This run corrects that.  That's win all over your face like bukakke.

ACCEPT!

Accept: Very

Reason: Congrats Heidman on your deathless no items run!

And yes, some of you got a preview of the run from the last update. There was some confusion with a similar submission in the queue.
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Wooooo!
Professional Second Banana
2 shots
Edit history:
Heidrage: 2011-04-02 12:33:00 pm
Willing to teach you the impossible
Thanks. Yes I am done with no weapons. I am thinking about taking off a few seconds from my weapons run, but it really is not all that needed. But it would prolly only take a month or 2 to get it (depending on how the F-Gun wants to behave on the final boss).

I think this game will only be played upon request now... Still, I am happy with this run and I hope others will appreciate the work and effort I put into it. And thanks to every one who supported me threw the emo days I had and rage I lashed out.

Quote:
Sucks to hear about his dad, his dad died on my birthday :-(.

Ya, that is some awful timing...

Quote from puwexil:
2 shots

I wonder how long this will take till this dies... I don't think ever really lol

Edit: Oh and one last thing. As soon as I can afford it, expect the PAL versions of this game to have my name next to them Wink
LG
i watched your run and i noticed a few things that chad and i have figured out that you dont do and im not sure if you know and dont think it saves time or if you dont know about it, but msg me if your interested unless you think you have maxed the game out :p
torch slug since 2006
Quote from Heidrage:
Edit: Oh and one last thing. As soon as I can afford it, expect the PAL versions of this game to have my name next to them Wink

Cant wait Cheesy

Gratz btw