Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Starcraft.html and http://speeddemosarchive.com/StarcraftBroodWar.html

Bryan Wilson's Protoss 7 and Zerg 10
Blake 'Spider-Waffle' Piepho's Terran 10 and Broodwar Zerg 10

The non-expansion pack levels

Quote:
P 7

Video and Audio are good

Very fast. I can only see this run being improved a VERY SMALL amount by not getting some of the units stuck on other units. But this is SC and the pathing is rather retarded at times... mostly with larger units though. And get a better initial surround with the DT's on the nexus.

P 7 - Accepted

---------------------------

Z 10

Audio and Video are good

Gotta love that drone pathing... Nice control with the units. Nice approach at the end. Hot keys used nicely and love the control grouping. Nicely done.

Z 10 - Accepted

----------------------------

T 10

Audio and Video and DAMN GOOD. Props to ya

Great use of AI abuse. Very high quality play. Love the use of hot keys as well. Great control of every scv. I don't see any improvements that could be made. There might be, but I surly don't see any

T 10 - Accepted

Quote:
A/V was good. No cheating detected.

Protoss 7: Excellent. Only thing is that the DT's didn't really get into position in an optimal amount of time, some odd pathing there at the Nexus. Lost 1-2 seconds max.

Zerg 10: Lol, how did he end up completing the mission when the crystal wasn't even close to the beacon? Haha, well done.

Terran 10: Awesome job.

Accept them all!

Quote:
Terran 10: Nuke ftw.

Zerg 10: Must've made a call in to Hoof Hearted.

Protoss 7: Talk about storming the castle.

Accepts across the board.

Quote:
Audio and video are good on all 3 runs and I didn't see any cheating.

Protoss 7:
Was fast, all I really can say

accept

Zerg 10:
Awesome strategy with mass drones at the end

Accept

Terran 10:
nuclear proliferation treaty... psh great ending!

Accept

The Zerg 10 Brood War level

Quote:
My comments:

Well, like the others, it was a great run to watch. My only concern, and it would be the same with any level of this type, is if more time could be saved with less emphasis on economy and pushing military earlier in the game, but somehow, I doubt that it could save much less time. Awesome job.

Quote:
This run looks okay a little fuzzy. But this does not take away from the fact that I think it is really well done.

Accept

Quote:
Total carnage to Artanis, Dugalle & Mengsk.  Accept.

Quote:
Starctaft: Broodwar - Zerg 10

Video is good, audio is a lil low... might just be the copy though so no real big deal.

First let me throw a lil bit of my terms out there so some of the other people who see this will understand what I'm talking about

"Macro" is base management like getting upgrades and making units and making buildings.

"Micro" is using each and every unit to the maximum efficiency like most damage from each unit and losing as few as possible

Great use of hot keys. Macro is doing very well. No hatch has 3 larva at them for too long unless he is saving money to expand or get ups. Very efficient with money. Nice keeping the ups going, one level stops , start the next strait away. Nice splitting the drones going to the new expansions. Expanding while still killing the base off, lol nice.

LOVING the attack move micro with the hydra. Micro all around was very very nice. Great surrounds on the toss units, and targeting the tanks first helped a lot too. A lot of people would have prolly missed it, but I saw the "Shift" commands in there too.

Nit picky stuffs... The first attack to blue Toss base could have been started a lil better. Moving hydra down around the corner before moving in for that attack. I would have liked to see some lings in there too and not all hydra. Lings, especially cracklings that he did not have at the time because of the tec tree, kill building off SOOOOO fast. But i think that is really all I can be really nit picky about.

Over all the runner knows the game mechanics very well and really too it to this stage. Love the expanding times, while killing the base. Attack move micro and surrounds were beautiful. Using lings to clear mines. Having ovis with most all attack groups, where needed. And keeping money low. I am very impressed.

Accepted... GG

PS: I love FPVoDs of good players

Decision: Accept

Reason: Well these guys aren't Korean pros, but I guess they're okay. Wink
Thread title:  
I believe you were viewing my 6:57 of Zerg 10 - if that is correct, I actually have a 6:37 using the same strategy but polishing many of the finer points, and Blake has a 5:46 (I believe) using SC 1.0 to make larva spawn faster and cannons do less damage to hydras.  I could send my 6:37 to be verified, but I'm not sure it would make much sense with Blake's 5:46 out there.