Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Starcraft.html

IL Table

Verifier Responses

Quote:
They're all easy accepts.

04 - Pathing wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn close.
05 - Overall, not impressed with the use of control groups. Better control group setups would make it easier to control army remotely while ferrying more units in. You get to a point where you can just A-move into the base with no resistance, so time would be better spent ferrying units over. The addition of stimpack was nice, but again.. better control group usage would make it easier to use it more efficiently. Still accept, just not as good as it could be (and yes, I realize it's fucking hard :P).

These are all great additions to the Starcraft page, regardless. Good job.

Quote:
T00 - Damn, I love the timing.

T01 - Sexy patrol micro Wink

T02 - I can see this being improved by at least 1 second. Control the SCV and spam right click on the CC as the animation for the SCV attack is longer than the cool down between attacks. 5 SCVs dealing 5 dmg each at twice the speed can help this one out a bit. Regardless, this was sick.

T04 - Saving the frames Smiley

T05 - I agree with what is said above about remotely controlling the units, but I like the unit control shown here. This was really good though.

T06 - Oh that was slick

T10 - I think this applies for most of the vids here, but making EVERY map a Fastest Possible Money map is kinda cheating... But I like it

Good quality vids. I approve the ILs for SDA thumbsup

Quote:
T00- Insane Speed!

T01- Nothing more i can say but WoW!

T04- Could be a little batter with the paths but meh what can you say? Perfect as is.

T05- Verifier 1 & 2 said it better then me

Why was this not up yet? Accept happy

Quote:
Okay, Quality looks good, no cheating as far as I can tell. Onto the ILs.

T00 - I love the CC slide and SVC manipulation. Insanely fast level.

T01 - Very tight level. Looks like most of the time over the current SDA run was gained with the CC slide and slightly tighter execution. Very nice.

T02 - Pure awesomeness. Just simply tighter and faster then the current SDA run. Very well done. Couldn't get any more risky with Raynor on that one, he was pretty close to biting it.

T04 - As the other verifiers have mentioned, the pathing could be a little tighter, but I'm not sure this mission really could be done any faster. I'm surprised he managed to squeeze the 1 second improvement out as it is. Bravo!

T05 - Well done level, no real complaints here.

T06 - This one is awesome. Slide is used effectively, and the level is done really well, Nice job.

T10 - Ugg, this mission seems like it would be a pain to run. The build anywhere glitch is nicely done, as is the slide once again. I'm loving the use of these glitches. I also love the use of flying buildings as a screening unit.

All and all, very nicely done levels. An easy accept, and a very welcome addition to the Starcraft IL Tables.

Quote:
Video and Audio quality are good; no cheating detected.

I wasn't too familiar with these glitches, but they check out as legit for the patch used.

T00 - CC Slide significantly increases mineral/scv production. Clever use of marines to force the SCV to spawn next to the mineral patch. Building the supply depots on top of the CC is pretty comical.

T01 - CC slide further optimizes this level, allowing for the 2nd barracks to be built faster. Raynor goes on a zergling hunt to make this level less boring Wink

T02 - Good use of spider mines to clear out the zerg, allowing for more units to pass through for faster CC kill.

T04 - Run Forr.. er Raynor Run! Greater path control here for the one second improvement.

T05 - This is the only level that's a little bit shaky, but it's still a good improvement. Some marines are left hanging behind near the end, and there's also no reason not to send the wraith in to do a tiny bit more damage. More attention could have been paid to ferrying more marines in, while the main groups auto attack. Sub-5 should be possible with better micro.

T06 - CC slide for faster minerals, but the biggest improvement on this level comes from building the starports by the Norad II so you don't have to wait for the slow moving buildings to shield the dropships from the spore colonies.

T10 - I thought this level was optimized before, but the glitches just break it even more. Unfortunately, the slower dropship, higher costs and longer build time for the Science Facility in 1.04 keep this run from being sub-6, but it's still very impressive.

Time to blow the dust off the Starcraft IL table and accept these runs. thumbsup

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Freezard!'
Thread title:  
Thanks for the comments Smiley out of all these runs I'm definitely most happy with T02.

Spamming right-click with SCVs doesn't deal more damage actually, it's a myth. You can easily verify this yourself. It's usable online vs other workers though for other reasons.

T04: Improving pathing is hard because Raynor lives his own kinda life, he doesn't give a shit about where I tell him to move most of the time. But I think there's a second to save in the teleporter area.

T05: Trust me I'm not very happy about this run either. It's just an annoying mission. Should be easy sub-5 minutes for anyone who wants to improve it, my best is 5:03 with one save.

Out of all my runs I'm most happy with the Terran ones, and I've already improved some of these missions. Once again thanks for showing interest in verifying my runs!
In response to the Terran 03 query on the news post: that is a fixed time mission, so there really is no way to improve it, except for eliminating the trigger delay at the very end, which ballofsnow already did.
-_-"
Starcraft_P05_039
This item was not found. Perhaps it is an old run which has been improved.
I'm getting that too, that's weird. 0:39 is the one that was verified.
A couple of runs are outdated, P05 should be 0:37 and P01 should be 2:44. Also comments are missing for Z02/Z08, but they're working on fixing it all Smiley