List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Giancarlo André 'gia' Rivas De Amat's IL runs

Verifier Responses

Quote:
As always: no cheats, superior audio and video (man, on normal you can even read how many resources the player has!)

This is a very big run. Actually its so big because the player completed the campaigns of GB and GBCC, the Addon. So its a very big project and deserves some very big reputation!

Its clearly seeable that the player knows every level inside out before attempting to speedrun it. He knows the locations of Banthas, critical spots, enemies and trigger locations that are necessary for a quick win.

The constant abuse of the totally overpowered campaign heroes ensures a quick win, too Smiley

All levels surely required a lot of testing and trial/error for the best strategies that were used during this run.

Most respect on that for knowing every level (and they are freaking many) inside out and speedrunning them properly.

Some minor flaws here and there with misclicking or moving the screen to the wrong location, but he fixes all of those very quickly and the overall level playstyle is fast and of high quality.

This sure is a big project, so take your time to watch all segments, you viewer you!

Accept. (for the sheer ownage of the soundtrack and because its Star Wars, so wtf in the world would reject Star Wars where you can move Vader around freely?? ;))

There was something holding up this run involving some of the in-game times not showing, but now I can't even remember what it is, and this run should have been cleared over a year ago (I wish I was joking).

Decision: Accept

Reason: The tactics are good, and you can move Vader around freely! How can you reject that?
Thread title: