--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Splatterhouse3.html

Splatterhouse 3 (ntscus) (genesis) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Game Master]

Verifier Responses

Quote from EnduraGamer:
As per my timing, 21:59 is legitimate. Any variations when measured were less than a full second. Errors noted in runners comments are obvious in the run, but due to the game mechanics, these are sometimes unavoidable. Input drops are a nuisance in this game, one that necessitates special move input so frequently, but the runner handled them well and was able to continue the run with little difficulty after a failed attempt. Level 3/Bird Room knockdowns are the most noticeable, but the overall quality of the run is still excellent and was enjoyable to watch.

Quality of the video/audio is excellent, no problems here. No cheating was evident.

Quote from TheKeeperSA:
Sound quality is great, video seems a bit uneven, like the screen will get darker sometimes. Also Insane Quality just doesn't want to read in either QuickTime or VLC. I get sound but no image or garble image. High Quality works fine.

On the run itself, there's nothing to complain about the quality of the player. He pulls off the special attacks very with  high consistency. Stage 4 boss behaves very nicely and the second form doesn't troll the runner by blocking all the time. The only minor mistakes happens in stage 4 in the bird room as the runner mentions.

Other than that, it's a solid run, a 19 seconds improvement in a heavy RNG game. I have no choice but to ACCEPT this run.

Congratulations Slaughterhouserock!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Slaughterhouserock'!
Thread title:  
Thanks to the verifiers for accepting this, and to anyone who put up with me playing Stage 1 repeatedly, for hours, when doing attempts. Tongue
Ciento Dos Huevos
Yo congrats, hate this game but actually enjoy watching it being played high level.