List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
looked through the run 3 times, looked up some vids, did some comparisons...

no cheating

sound is fine

video is fine

act 3's were impressive I have to admit.

I accept.

this game is ass and I don't blame the runner for some of the comments he made, just choose something better next time.

Quote:
I watched it over again, and I can't find any glaring reasons to reject. It's a solid run and will challenge others to actually race this laggy crap!

I definitely accept this.

Quote:
Didn't spot any cheating and the video quality was good. However, There was no sound at all in the video. I'm not sure if that will cause any problems for verification.

Nothing much to say about the run. It is incredibly solid & seems pretty legit. The only mistake I saw was in Turquoise Hill 3 after the boss when you were doing the Super Peel Out & you hit the side of the screen, which seems to have been only 1 second. Other than that, that was a really good run with Mecha Green Hill 2 being my favorite level in the entire run. So smooth!

The only problem with this run is that it doesnt have any sound. Other than that its an easy accept!

I timed it at 12:30 for real time, but it might need a double check. I also agree that this should be real time instead of in-game time.

Quote from Same guy:
Used VLC and got sound now. I have no idea what happened.

Quote:
Everything checked out. Video and audio input was very optimal, with a minimum of mistakes. An impressive lack of cheating. Before those people who think jumping over piranha plants in smb call foul, you get some invincibility frames, or lack a hit-box, right after a peel out.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Adam 'AdamAK' Kuczynski!
Thread title:  
Totally rad
Quote:
this game is ass

Quote:
this laggy crap!

It may be a piece of crap... but it's my piece of crap ;_;. I love this game, and am planning to do a 60Hz run as well, very soon. Possibly followed by a 100% run, too.

Quote:
act 3's were impressive I have to admit.

Note how the route I use in Gigalopolis 3 would be far superior to the one used in the TAS. I forgot to mention in the commentary that the number of times you have to hit the boss depends on the tube you enter right before the fight. Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
The only mistake I saw was in Turquoise Hill 3 after the boss when you were doing the Super Peel Out & you hit the side of the screen, which seems to have been only 1 second. Other than that, that was a really good run with Mecha Green Hill 2 being my favorite level in the entire run. So smooth!

Yeah, I mistimed it a tiny bit in Sleeping Egg Zone 3, by doing the peel-out a bit too early. Fortunately, this is only a tiny mistake. Mecha Green Hill 2 used to be a stage I had lots of trouble with, but I got it very smoothly during the run. Quite proud of this stage.

Quote:
Before those people who think jumping over piranha plants in smb call foul, you get some invincibility frames, or lack a hit-box, right after a peel out.

Another thing I forgot to put in the commentary, so thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, I used to abuse this trick a lot in my original routes (in both Aqua Planets, for instance), but in the final run (where I just went for the bonus stage route) it was limited to Electric Egg 2.

I'm happy to see the first of hopefully many runs being accepted here. Smiley
Main Work!!!
Good job, I imagine it's the run you showed me, it was pretty insane, do the same job you did to this game in amnesia and soon you'll beat me Wink . Good job again!!!