Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Solstice.html

Solstice: The Quest for the Staff of Demnos (ntscus) (nes) [Low %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote from peter afro:
I am going to assume the game over was to replenish potions, accept if I am right (have not played this in a year so I forgot how this game worked)

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V good, no cheating detected. This is very, very optimized, and I see very little wrong with it. The submission comments and PJ's audio commentary also help explain the run very well. In response to peter afro, PJ mentions that the game over is on purpose to refill his potions. All in all, I'm giving this an accept.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V looks good.

No cheating detected.

Quote:
I have no reason to return to this.
I'll believe that when you actually don't come back to improve a run of yours PJ. Accept!

Quote:
As usual, PJ doesn't disappoint. There is really not that much I can say about the run. The routing is efficient (but also hard to verify in detail because of the complexity involved). The execution is very solid, despite a few minor mistakes. Everything is documented well in the comments and the excellent audio commentary.

Easy accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Patrick 'PJ' DiCesare!
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Woo!  Thanks everybody!  This was a really, really fun run to work on.  Low% turned out to be surprisingly complex in this game, and I love the final route!  Now we can round out the game page.  ^_^