List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Lars Engelmann's PAL run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
I'm so freakin sorry this took so long.  I'm kinda OCD, so when I noticed a problem, I had to play the game to try to figure it out (and toss in my first jury trial last week, and you get the picture Tongue ).  In the end, I could not find the cause f the missing Nuyen.  It happened 4 times.  But I didn't see any of his other stats being different at all.  I didn't see any signs he tried to beef himself up after a recorded segment and before the next segment.  I only hope I didn't miss anything Tongue

Anyway, here are my comments...and they're long Tongue  But, it's an ACCEPT.  Other than the missing N, I didn't find anything wrong, and I seriously doubt anyone will ever notice it...

------------------------------------------
Shadowrun SNES

I played the heck out of this game back when I still had a working SNES as a kid.  I never could figure it out.  So I used the Game Genie and cheated my way through it.  It took me until I was in college to finally beat this freakin game legitimately.  And every time I play it, I still grind the hell out of the game to level my guy up into a massive beast…

ANYWAY, the thing that sucks about verifying this is that it’s not in English, and as an uncultured American, I, of course, cannot read any other languages.  I think this is in German, but I cannot be certain.  Also, this is the PAL version of the game.  After attempting some research, the only thing I saw is that the Japanese version of this game had a longer intro, but that wasn’t included in the North American or PAL release.  So, I’m fairly certain the game play between the NA and the PAL releases should be the same.  The resolution’s just a bit different.

This is, again, really long, so if you don’t care, just skip to the part labeled “SERIOUS PART.”

Segment 1
Jake wakes up on a slab in a morgue unable to remember who he is or what happened…not the best of ways to start off your day.  If you’ve played this, you know the game’s a lot about talking to people and getting keywords you can ask others about later.

During this segment, the runner (after getting caught on the corner of a table) picks up a slap patch (healing item) and the scalpel and leaves the morgue.  I’m honestly a little surprised to see such a blatant mistake so early in a segmented run.  After watching runners stream things on UStream, almost any mistake at the very start of a run makes a runner reset.  However since the bulk event of this segment is grinding 130N as quickly as possible, and that goes rather quickly, I can see why the runner kept this.

I don’t know what language this game is actually in, but I’m pretty sure they don’t have “geeked” as a word…he’s forced to get the keyword “killer” (hitman) as a passerby notices the dead man walking out of the morgue.  Unlucky bit where he gets shot on the next screen as that slows him down by a couple tenths of a second.

Run down into…I think some kind of back alley…and suddenly, Jake gets attacked!  Thankfully the guy who ran ahead of him was carrying a gun and was killed right before Jake got there.  More thankfully, the newly dead guy dropped a gun for Jake to pick up and use!  Hooray for infinite bullets!  Jake kills the bastard and steals his clothes, then runs into a dog who talks…I’m thinking Jake might really be dead and is just in some kind of hell at this point…Jake gets the keyword “Hund” (Dog) even though he’s already run halfway back towards the exit.  Hooray for automatic events!

After running to some random office and stripping a dead guy of his key, we start the first grinding session.  Grinding out 130N rather quickly (lucky 60N drop), it’s a rush to save the game and end the segment.

Segment 2
After waking up, the runner grabs some shades, a phone number for Sassie, and 20N from the cabinet.  I remember thinking the interface in this game was rather clunky…guess I’m the only one…

Jake releases a dog trapped in a fenced in area…I guess…and gets a dog collar!  …not sure what kind of kinky stuff Jake’s into, and I don’t think I wanna know…

Into another random office building for the Cyberdeck.  Jake’s datajack is broken at the moment, but once it’s fixed, we’ll be introduced to one of the more annoying busywork parts of the game...

Running into a club, Jake learns the keyword “heilen” (heal) after ordering a drink for some random dude.  Before giving him the drink, Jake learns the keywords Shadowrunner, Decker and “anwerben” (hiring).  After giving the drink to the random guy (these guys don’t have obvious names, and it’s not like the runner cares about learning the story here…), Jake gets the keywords “Eintrittskarten” (tickets…and why in the WORLD is that word so freakin long?), Maria. Grinder, and Lone Star.

Another random office later, and Jake buys a Long Star badge for 150N.  Amazingly, that’s exactly what Jake had to spend.  Time to equip the badge and the shades!  Now we can go back to the dudes in the morgue and they suddenly have NO idea this guy walking in is the same guy who got up off of a slab and walked away…I guess if normal glasses worked for Clark Kent…ask the dudes about Grinder, and you get the tickets.  The runner picks up the Credstick and we’re on the way again.

Instead of going to this club to use the tickets, Jake decides it’d be best to go into a graveyard!  Because…that’s…normal…and stuff…and using a scalpel on a crypt door to open it…sure, why not?  Jake heals a “Schamane” (Shaman) and is given a Zauberfetisch (Magic Fetish…ooooookay, again, I don’t wanna know what Jake does on his own time, okay?)

Jake finally gets to Cage…ya know, for a fancy club you need tickets to get into, the name “Cage” just doesn’t scream high class to me…and the first thing Jake does is hop on the phone and call Sassie with his Credstick.  Jake learns about “Anrufe” (Calls) and Glutman’s telephone number, then calls Glutman’s number and learns he’s at The Cage…what a coincidence!  Jake gives the Eintrittskarten to the Bulliger Rausschmeiβer… (I’m starting to think the Germans just toss random characters together to make words…)

I love how the runner figured out you can use the interface of the game to talk to people across the screen from you.  I didn’t realize you could be that far away.  Jake speaks to Glutman and is whisked away to the Caryards.

Segment 3
I hate the Caryards…you have to grind up so much just to make it through, because nobody ever pays their way out.  You always fight the King.  This segment is all about fighting the first arena fight, and I would love to know how many resets this warranted to get a run which actually killed the gangster without any accumulated stat boosts from Karma.

The Runner raises his firearms stat to level three and the segment’s complete.  Thankfully, saving the game also heals you, (actually just sleeping, but in this case, it’s the same thing).

Segment 4
Two more arena fights done quickly now that Jake can actually shoot straight.  Karma upgrades to Body and we’re done.

Segment 5
Du! Du...

Segment 6
…some mage.  The guy just uses a gun!  And loses horribly.

Segment 7
…why does running right up to the guy work so well?  The first fight of this segment is actually a lot easier than I remember, because if you run directly up to the fighter, he only pulls out his whip which he’s horribly inaccurate with.  Otherwise, he pulls out his freakin huge gatling gun and rapes you.

And the second guy…we apparently just run into the bottom corner and stand there and shoot at the orc who can’t seem to figure out where Jake is hiding…this might not be the fastest fight in the world, but considering how long it would take to grind up enough to be able to fight him normally…

Segment 8
Jake talks to some random woman and she gives him the keyword “Werkstattgelande” (King) …but when you go to ask about it, the keyword “Autofriedhof” is the only new word on the list.  The Runner says he has no idea why this happens.  After researching this by watching a German video walkthrough of this game on YouTube, I can verify that this, in fact, does occur, and isn’t caused by some glitch, cheat, or editing the Runner has done.  It’s just bad coding.

It’s time for the big brawl with Der King!  …and yeah, he’s just as much of a pushover as everyone else since you can glitch out his AI simply by standing in a corner.  …of course, the Runner almost dies, but still, it’s funny to watch the dude just stand still and get shot over and over.

Segment 9
Current N = 19,000

The runner grabs three Slap Patches from a kid in the Caryards for 100N each and it’s time to leave this freakin place!  A quick run to the gun shop to buy a “Defiance T-250 Schrotflinte” (Defense Shotgun…but that looks cooler in German…imo…) for 15,000N and a quick sell of Jake’s starter pistol for 200N and we’re off to the street doc to fix your datajack for 500N…except the dude sets off a timer for a bomb stuck in Jake’s head instead.  Oops (or, I guess, “Huch!”)…hate it when that happens.  At least he gives you your money back…

So, Jake runs off to find a real street doc when he’s attacked by two…orcs…I guess.  One attempts to talk, but we’re speedrunning, we don’t care what you have to say!  Jake picks up money (140N) and a random key, and talks to a dog…okay, maybe the bomb in the head is playing tricks on our friend Jake here…

So, this Street Doc is in a building that has no less than three people attempting to kill Jake as he enters…nice place.  At least this one has a Receptionist…he therefore MUST be legit!  2,000N later and the Cortex Bomb is gone!  Boy, this guy even advertises for his own Cyberware while he’s operating on you…

Time to rent a room for 50N and time to call it a segment!
Honestly, as much as a lot of story stuff happens in this segment, there’s not much to talk about gameplay wise.  The Runner knows exactly where he’s going, doesn’t make any real mistakes, and gets through this rather quickly.

Segment 10
This Runner really knows how to cut turns very close to the walls.  Very good path selection. 

Jake runs to the Wasteland… kill some guy, get 40N, and learns about Eis (Ice).  Then we hire a Shadowrunner named Norbert (2,000N), who I believe is the best Physical Merc in the game.  My opinion anyway.

Ahhh, the Rust Stiletto run…or…the “Rost-Stiletten” gang…whatever.  I didn’t know you could just run past the guards and into the building straight away.  Jake just sprints past everyone, uses the key he got earlier, and breaks into the building!

Now it’s time to kill some mo’ fos.  Jake picks up 60N, kills more baddies, and runs into the gang leader’s room!  Focusing on the gang leader, we have a kill of a boss and Jake learns of Drake!  Drake picks up 70N, a note, and leaves, running past all the guards again.  Almost dead, Jake heads back to the hotel and rests for another 50N

NOTE: I’m having a real problem with this run at this point….

The runner should start segment 9 with 19.000N exactly.  He spends 300N (18.700) on slap patches, 15,000N (3,700) on a shotgun, sells his pistol for 200N (3,900), gives 500N to the street doc, the doc gives it back after activating the Cortex Bomb, he picks up 140N from enemies (4,040), pays the real street doc 2,000 to remove the bomb (2,040), spends 50 at the hotel for the end of segment 9 (1,990)

At the start of Segment 10, he picks up 40N from another enemy (2,030).  After that, he spends 2,000N to hire Norbert (30N)

Now...when the runner goes into his inventory to use a key, it shows him having only 20N.  I can't account for the lost 10N...

I may have missed something, but I can't find it.

Current N = 100

Segment 11
Jake now runs to a club and talks to a chick who can morph into a fox and back named Kitsune.  She can also teleport.  That’s a rather useful skill.  Anyone who knows the story will know that she’s the one who originally saved Jake’s life in the pre-game cutscene.  After being asked about Hund, Kit says a lot of stuff, gives you some leaves, and Jake leaves, heading to the docks.  We run past more enemies shooting at us to run to a dude with a boat who gives us the keyword “Werft” (docks…seriously, Jake didn’t know the word “docks” before now?).

From there it’s computer hacking time, and my GOD do I hate these parts.  They’re just so boring and stupid…and way to important for how horribly done they are.  The Genesis Shadowrun version had much more exciting (albeit much more confusing) Matrix hack mini-games.  Jake hacks an account for 2,000N and goes from darn near broke to having a solid credstick.

Deeper into the docks, we meet the Dog Spirit, named… H'oochin-ikwa (…seriously?) Is that the proper name for the dog in Turner & Hooch?  Jake also learns his first magic spell, heal, (and no, I don’t think that’s supposed to be a dog pun…).  Hooch sends Jake out to kill “Rattenschamanen” because, for God’s sake, he just has too many characters in his name, and we’re off again.

Before killing the Rat King from the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, we have to kill a giant octopus.  …just roll with it, it was carrying 2,000N after all.  What’s an octopus gonna do with 2,000N?  Well…nothing now, ‘cause it’s dead!

Another night at the Inn for 50N and we’re calling it a segment.  Just before that, we’re gonna pump up the stats a bit with all the Karma Jake’s collected over his adventure.  Pumping 1 point into Heal and a few more into “Magie” (isn’t that a character from the Simpsons?)  He leaves himself 3 Karma and saves the game.

(I’ll make a note here that all of his stats look the same as they were before).

Segment 12
I dunno why, but watching Jake walk around reminds me of the Light Cycles from Tron…

We drop into the sewers and we find rats.  Lots of rats.  Lots of rats flinging poo at you.  Jake finds Mr. TooManyLetters and dispatches him in rather boring fashion as he just stands in the center of the room and shoots repeatedly until dead, then loots his dead corpse for 3,000N.  Then “der Narr” (The Jester, and when did German words start being shorter than English words?  My world is crumbling around me!).

The only problem with leaving all the poo tossing rats alive is that they lag the game up, but I’m sure that’s still much faster than actually killing any of them.

Train ride!  Jake runs back to the Caryards to save the game and up his magic stat again.  I wonder if there’s a reason he went this far out here or if the free bed was that important…

Segment 13
Oh, more arena fighting.  Hooray for short segments!

Heeey…that guy gets a free shot before the screen even come back.  That’s low.  Anyway…wow…apparently a dude with an Uzi running around Jake in wild fashion cannot stop the man who stands still and fires his gun calmly!

Hooray for 6,000N too.

Segment 14
First use of the heal spell, and it sees repeated use until the big troll thing is dead.  Damn that thing hits hard.  Jake earns a well fought 7,000N.  The runner said this didn’t take too many resets, or at least not as many as he expected.  So much in combat is luck based in this game too…

Segment 15
One last arena fight.  And…it’s a mage.  Seriously?  I mean, okay the guy can copy himself but Jake just took out his large freakin orc thing…

Jake earns another 8,000N, making him stinkin’ rich at 28,050N

Segment 16
I tend to write these as I watch the video/segment.  I mention this so my next statement will be put into the correct context.  We’re on segment 16 of 21, and damn, I remember this game being longer…I have no idea how the runner’s going to beat this in 5 more segments.

Jake leaves the Caryards for likely the last time, takes his Shadowrunner, who is still with him, and heads to a magic shop and buys two bottles for 3,000N, a wooden stake for 2,500N, and another bottle for 6,000N.
…yes…wooden stakes are 2,500N.  Remember, Jake bought a FAKE POLICE BADGE for 150N, and yet, a wooden stake, something you could carve out of a tree branch, a wooden chair, or even a freakin wooden pallet for damned near nothing is about half the price of getting a bomb removed from your head.  Does the stake have an iPod inside of it?

Jake’s missing 20N again…

Backtrack all the way to outside the morgue to get some water (apparently this is the only place in the world Jake can get water…not like there’s a dock overlooking a body of water or anything like that)…and it’s quite the uneventful walk.  Jake’s Shadowrunner kills a hitman Jake didn’t appear to be worried about.  After hopping some trains, we’re back to the Daley-Station and time to backtrack to the street doc to buy the Boosted Reflexes for 15,000N.  Jake, now able to shoot faster, doesn’t bother shooting anyone as he leaves and heads back to his motel after getting run over by a car.  It’s okay though; Jake’s man enough to only get slightly hurt by that.  Another 50N for a room, and the segment ends.

Segment 17
50N to get back into the club, and it’s time to get a strobe light!  But first, Jake calls the magic shop owner, gets some keywords, asks the bartender for the…stroboskop…then calls Dark Blade and tells them he has a magic fetish... (maybe Jake is Team Jacob…)

So, Jake and his Shadowrunner buddy run to the Dark Blade Club, they find Vladimir, who, if you talk to him you’d know, is clearly a vampire.  However, Jake doesn’t bother with pretenses and simply shoots the guy the moment he sees him.  Vlad grows a cape and runs through a wall.  Instead of caring about that, Jake hacks Vlad’s computer.  Inside the Matirx, Jake jacks Vlad for 10,000N.

Large battle ensues!  Jake grabs a mesh jacket (or Kettenhendjacke for our friends overseas who need to add tons of letters to their words…) for an armor upgrade, grabs a key and 80N, and runs off.

Jake runs past all the ghouls and makes it to the faceoff with Vlad!  Apparently, a Vamp’s true weakness is a freakin strobe light…and being prodded with a wooden stake three times…but, Jake gets another 5,000N for his troubles.  And the real name of the Jester Spirit, which I guess is kinda important.

Jake pays a man 100N to dump a ton of ice into the nearby body of water to make it too cold for the mermaids so Jake can hire some guy to take him across the water to a broken down ship in Bremerton in a boat to meet the Jester Spirit…yeeeeah…I’m starting to think Jake’s really just dead and we’re playing his fantasy afterlife…

Back to the motel; 50N poorer, but one segment richer.

Segment 18
Jake runs to the docks, kills an orc, and steals some explosives he just happen to have on him…useful…

The boatmaster charges Jake 1,000N to take a ride on his…”boot”…and we’re off to the ruined ship in Bremerton.  There’s lots of people who want Jake dead on the boat, but as we’ve seen, we can just run past all of them and they’ll just stand there and kinda try to shoot at you. (Current N=15,350…should be 15,360, the runner’s lost 10N again…)  Jake rips open the door with a crowbar and we’re inside the ship.

Jake blows through some orcs as he and his runner invade this ship in the middle of nowhere…Jakes gets the second half of the bomb parts and heads back up the ship to the other side after just blazing through more orcs.  Jake fights some black ooze…or “Giftiger Schleim,” and bottles a sample.  I hear it goes great with miso…

After doing a bit of busy work, Jake makes it to the second safe room, using the time bomb he’s created to blow up the safe…this somehow doesn’t destroy the glass bottle of toxic dissolver inside of it, but whatever…you might notice I haven’t been talking about the game play.  Well, it’s rather flawless, so why bother? Tongue

This boat has more and more slime “crawling” about…that doesn’t seem to bother Jake though.  Little issue here with using the dissolver on the slime.  The Runner has to go to his inventory an extra time, having apparently been too far away the first time.  He loses a number of second here, but I don’t think it’s that awful.

Jake’s Shadowrunner finally says “screw this, I’m leaving” and leaves Jake all alone.  Could have something to do with all the grenades in the room…that Jake just walks right through.  What’s he care?  He’s got healing magic after all…

And…there’s a portal in the boat.  Sure?  Why not?

Jake’s…someplace else now.  The game doesn’t even bother telling you.  Jake runs past the…soap bubble monster…things…and makes it to the Jester Spirit!  Jake shoots the spirit (…just go with it…) repeatedly until he can talk to it and say it’s true name aloud!  (…though, it takes the runner hitting the talk command twice due to the clunky interface…), and just like that, Jester Spirit go “poof.”  After this, you can still talk to it...and he tells you that Drake’s lair is in a volcano.  I guess he likes it hot.  (…that was bad…sorry).

Jake gets a cool party mask and portals out and is suddenly back on the docks.  That’s a nice portal.  Even returned the guy’s boat to the dock.  Jake goes back to that octopus to grab the ink he didn’t pick up before because he needed a special bottle, and it’s off to see the Dog Spirit to get some more spells.  After that, Jake runs back to the motel (for another 50N), spends some Karma on Unsichtbarkeit (invisibility), magic, and his computer skills, and that’s the end of the segment.

Segment 19
Jakes wakes up and runs to an office building…because…that’s intuitive…I mean, sure it’s the Drake building, but we know Drake’s lair is in a volcano.  Anyway, more killing and computer hacking.  From this point, the game turns into a grind of get to the next floor by hacking into a computer, waiting for the elevator, rinse and repeat.  The runner pulls out his invisibility spell to make this go quicker (and so he doesn’t, ya know…die during this since every floor is flooded with enemies).

I hate how clunky equipping spells are in this game.  I also love how no one reacts to being shot when you’re invisible.  They just stand around like “heeeey…I have a bullet hole in my stomach now…oh well, I’ll just stand here and die.”

Mid way through, Jake leaves to save the game and regain his lost health.  I suppose that’s okay as getting back up isn’t much of a problem.  I wonder if this can be done any faster though with the use of Slap Patches.  I’m sure there’s a well thought-out reason for this though.  Another 50N and it’s bed time, with a point going into the Invisibility spell.

Segment 20
Jake’s back and we rushes up a bunch of stories to the roof!  He confronts a random pilot just standing there.  The pilot agrees to take Jake to the volcano, because after all, he’s Jake and a complete bad ass…

Even though the baddies are bigger and hit harder, Jake just runs past them too.  NOTHING PHASES JAKE!  More hacking ensues while Jake’s already almost dead.  Risky…but the runner knows the route perfectly and avoids problems.

Deeper in, Jake has little health, but presses on anyway!  He does finally heal as he hacks another computer, and my GOD do I hate these parts now…they’re so damned slow…even if the runner does them nice and smoothly.  It’s practically the auto-scroll level of this game.

Jake gets all hell blasted out of him but he just heals and moves on, switching to invisible mode.  After more running, it’s more hacking!  Jake gets an extra 25,000N (Score! 45,250N for Jake now) and continues running through the metallic hallways of this volcano base.  Ya know…I’d use more lava if I were making a volcano base…

Why did I never think to abuse the invisibility spell when I played this?  My God it’s so horribly broken…

Jake runs into a large room, drops the Jester mask to the floor, and fights a dragon.  After that, Jake runs to…wait…FIGHTS A DRAGON?  What the hell?  This is the most random thing in the game; Drake’s a dragon now…maybe he’s always been, but geez…

After AI busing then freezing the hell out of the dragon, Jakes runs into another room, plot happens, and Jake’s back on the roof of the Drake building.  After quickly exiting that, and running past the henchmen of the dead dragon, he runs back to the hotel, spends the 50N, and spend some karma on some stats, and that’s the end of the segment.

Segment 21
It’s the final segment (cue 80’s hair band).  Jake runs off to the secret shop and buys the AS7 Assault Cannon…or the “Enfield AS-7.”  Finally a shorter German word…but I say “Assault Cannon” sounds cooler.

Jakes runs into another building getting the crap blasted out of him in the process.  And it’s time for more hacking!  And the elevator takes forever…boooooooring….

And what do we get?  Another building of find the computer, hack it, open the elevator, rinse and repeat.  Freakin’ lame.  This is the biggest problem with this game; it completely falls apart into this boring drivel at the end.  The Runner didn’t need to really question anyone for like the last 4 segments…

Oh my GOD this matrix section is annoying long…and it’s just the first freakin floor!  This is padding at its most annoying stage. 

And the final battle is lame...woot, game's over!

SERIOUS PART:
Final verdict: …this shouldn’t be so hard, but it is.  The runner does a very good job of getting through the game with few mistakes and nothing really blatantly bad.  The game itself isn’t all that amazing to watch, but it’s not the worst game to speedrun.  I would normally easily accept this…EXCEPT for the missing money.  I don’t know what to make about that.  There are times when the runner is just missing 10N for no apparent reason.  It happens a total of four times (once he’s missing 20N, twice he’s missing 10N).  It seems to only happen at times when the runner picked up N from slain baddies, and those amounts are randomly generated.  It leads me to believe the runner recorded some of these segments, then tried the segment more times after that before sticking with the recorded segment and moving on.  I’m not really part of this community in so much as I only watch and occasionally verify runs.  I don’t know if this is acceptable or not.  One of the things I did was attempt to keep track of was the runner’s stats.  I did not see any of those changing.  It doesn’t appear the runner recorded a segment, then buffed himself up further before the next segment.  Because of this, I believe this is an ACCEPT.  I just wanted to get my concerns out there in case this is a problem.  If it’s not…then just ignore me Wink  I’m just a lawyer after all…I’m supposed to nitpick…

Quote:
Verifier: the new run is much, much better than the one rejected back in the day
Verifier: the mistakes are scarce, the planning seems very coherent
Verifier: there's a bunch of luck manipulation
Verifier: but also, the segment lengths are a good tradeoff between time saved by luck and time lost by saving
Verifier: there's only like 1 or 2 things I would call menu/item manipulation mistakes
Verifier: basically, work went into this one, and it shows
Verifier: there are some mistakes peppered throughout, but none of them are atrocious, and if they happen, it's usually in really long segments
Verifier: so overall it's an accept
Verifier: not the best run ever, but it's enjoyable

Decision: Accept

Reason: Yay a Shadowrun, errr, run. Now we just need a run of the Genesis version.

BTW, Lars Engelmann is a great name, and this run should be accepted on that fact alone.
Thread title:  
E=mc²
Omg, Verifier 1 really made my day, that was a really nice read.
And thanks for being cool about the missing money, I really didn´t know about this until it was pointed out to me(still cannot explain why this is).
Are you serious about that Mike? I kinda get this a lot, but most of the time people are making fun of me (just like in elementary school).

Thanks again, everybody.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
I actually really like the name Lars Engelmann, though I have to say that in the end, Magnus von goes Karlstrom wins. (would be even better if it was Baron)
#Casual
Just looked up the name "Laurel" "Man from England".  I'd say that's a nice name...
The Gaming Lawyer
Quote from Blumenriecher:
Omg, Verifier 1 really made my day, that was a really nice read.
And thanks for being cool about the missing money, I really didn´t know about this until it was pointed out to me(still cannot explain why this is).
Are you serious about that Mike? I kinda get this a lot, but most of the time people are making fun of me (just like in elementary school).

Thanks again, everybody.

Oh good Wink  I was worried I'd get "Why's this idiot making fun of my language?" or "Why'd this idiot write so much?"  I try to entertain Smiley  ...and I feel like writing so much at least shows I watched the entire run Tongue  In my line of work, you need proof for everything Wink

And yeah, this really should have been finished a month before I sent it in to Mike...but that stupid 10N thing was just killing me...and that's all it is.  Stupid.  It doesn't affect the game play, as far as I could tell, all your stats were the same when you'd upgrade them, so yeah Tongue  Dunno what happened, and if it's not a big deal to anyone else, then it's not one to me Smiley  I...I just hate unsolved puzzles Tongue

But I did play the game again, and my GOD...the end of the game is just such a drag.  It should have ended with the dragon fight...as silly as that fight is.  Ya know...cause you're fighting a dragon...and while silly, it's also epic.  Running up to the rooftop of a building for an auto fight...not epic...
commodore 64, baby
Super awesome run man, been waiting very long for a good run of this quality game!
Edit history:
Blumenriecher: 2011-03-23 10:30:07 am
E=mc²
Thanks dude, glad you liked it. It really is a quality game, but it´s definitely under appreciated in my opinion.
I watched a segment yesterday, just to listen to some of the awesome music ^^.