Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaMan2.html

Seth Glass's single-segment Difficult mode run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Mega Man 2 (Difficult Mode Run) Acceptance:

A/V - OK. Run starts at 01:48:21 into the video. Minor A/V issue at 01:54:47 (in airman, before the first fan fiend).
No cheating.

Seeing this was the best thing that happened to me this month.

tl;dr: Accept.

Quote:
a/v is fine;
THEREFORE i accept this run of mega man 2 difficult mode

Quote:
Verifier: you should just put it up on the site now

Quote:
The only person who can beat Seth Glass is Seth Glass.

Quote:
Verifier: I've watched it, looked good, hardly any mistakes, didn't nothing anything untoward
Verifier: looked like just under 29 minutes
Verifier: for timing

Decision: Accept

Reason: Seth Glass did this run.
Thread title:  
1-Up!
lol at all of these verifier comments Cheesy
Hi! I'm andrewg!
Quote from Flip714:

Very informative...

lol, honestly I'm not a big fan of lack of verifier comments. But with a run like this, it's an obvious accept. and the runner knows the improvements better than the verifiers could input on it.

If I was a verifier I'd just write "I think I spotted some mistakes, but I don't really know"  Grin
Is PJ
Yea, I pretty much agree with the above.  Verifier win.

Also, good job Seth.  Although you already know that.  Wink
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Quote from mikwuyma:
Reason: Seth Glass did this run.

And with this, we're pretty much one step away from making Chuck Norris jokes with him and Mega Man 2.

And am I the only one seeing Richard Ureta's 2004 speedrun when I select Mega Man 2 from the game list? This run is the one that should be there.
Quote from andrewg:
Quote from Flip714:

Very informative...

lol, honestly I'm not a big fan of lack of verifier comments. But with a run like this, it's an obvious accept. and the runner knows the improvements better than the verifiers could input on it.

If I was a verifier I'd just write "I think I spotted some mistakes, but I don't really know"  Grin
neither am i except when a run has so few mistakes that writing any kind of details just sounds trivial (and holy fuck is this run incredible, probably even better than the normal run). i got my big verifier comments out of the way with the mm2 normal run :a
Not a walrus
Quote from TheQuietMan:
And am I the only one seeing Richard Ureta's 2004 speedrun when I select Mega Man 2 from the game list? This run is the one that should be there.

He requested his run be removed at some point, I'm not clear on why.

Clearly he's changed his mind.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Seth told me he requested his runs be taken off the site because he thought it would motivate him to improve them even further. He now realizes that was a mistake.
The Running Failure
Seth Glass doesn't just dominate Mega Man 2, he owns the business for it.

There, i made my half-ass Chuck Norris style joke.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Seth Glass' runs become self-aware and post themselves.

Quote from Shuda51:
Hail Discordia!
Seth Glass kicked Chuck Norris's ass at this game.

Quote from Shuda51:
I don't even know what the fuck this is
When Seth Glass does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he beats the shit out of Mega Man (Rockman) 2.
Weegee Time
Seth Glass doesn't kill his enemies, they blow up out of sheer amazement.

Quote from Shuda51:
contraddicted
Seth Glass doesn't button mash. The buttons tremble in fear when he thinks of them.

Quote from Shuda51:
The Running Failure
When Seth Glass plays Mega Man 2, Mega Man gains some balls and kills Doctor Wily.

Quote from Shuda51:
I don't even know what the fuck this is
Seth Glass achieved everlasting peace.
Survive
Seth Glass doesn't glitch through walls, the walls move out of the way for him.
Devastation
Wow, I been away from SDA for awhile and he has already beaten Difficult. Congrats Seth.

Now, the only think left to do is get the Everlasting Peace of Easy mode Glitchless and the Everlasting peace of Normal Glitchless and then he will have the TRUE Everlasting Peace  Tongue
Everybody DANCE!
I'm not sure much of anything can ever top the glitch run.  That was incredible.

Sidenote: every time I hear the Wily 1 theme, I always think of this video

In the infinite
Seth "bad ass" Glass is so bad ass he took Metal Man's own weapon and killed him with it.

Quote:
Mega Man wishes he could do a speed run of the REAL game, Seth Glass 2, on "crazy-ass ultra insane whacked out impossibly unbeatable" difficulty
That's what the difficulty would be called if it was on an average game. On Seth Glass 2, "crazy-ass ultra insane whacked out impossibly unbeatable" difficulty is just called "normal".
The Running Failure
Seth Glass beat Mega Man 2 on IWBTG Impossible difficulty.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Seth Glass is so fast he actually beat Dr. Wily to his fortress and had to wait for him to get there before kicking his ass.

Oh well, I tried  Tongue  Very nice job Seth, your runs deliver the goods as usual.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Seth Glass is the only known sentient being who can resist making half-assed Chuck Norris style jokes.

Quote from Shuda51:
There, I made my half-ass Chuck Norris style joke.