Smiley
Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm not often enough around to create and maintain a game-thread here, but this couldn't be more related to speedrunning, so I thought I should let you guys know about it:

Recently I finished a glitchless, single-segmented any% speedrun of Secret of Evermore, a pretty popular RPG for SNES, which despite of that has never been seriously speedrunned before. It's a polished and overall solid attempt, with strategies I believe to be close to optimal for this run mode. Game completion is a 2:36 (measured from starting the game till the moment the last boss is defeated).

The run is available in a high quality AVI here:
http://www.archive.org/details/SecretOfEvermore_2.36_SS_glitchless_Saturn

Check the description there for more details about it.

Since it's recorded on an emulator, I will also attach a zipped smv below.

If some of you ever plan to make a professional SDA speedrun of this game, then you will definitely find a lot of useful strategies and routines from this run to begin with. Also, if anybody plans to create and maintain a Secret of Evermore thread here, feel free to add/link to this run in the glitchless category there.

Anyways, enjoy it!
Thread title:  
everybody wanna tell you the meaning of music
Looks cool, I'll check it out later.
There's a word for that
Started watching this last night and finished it this morning. Reeeaaallly good run, in particular the memorisation of where basically everything is and what paths to take. It was nice to see this game through again, I'd forgotten how easy it was to get lost >_>