Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game () (xb360/ps3) [Any %] [Single Segment] [New Game+]

Verifier Responses

Quote from KennyMan666:
And immediately when I start watching, I see that the video file has camera, wsplit, and a banner, so it's pretty clear this is a stream recording... Edit: Nevermind, difficulty selection is in there. The sound is off for some reason, so it's only SFX and dude's commentary. The video quality on the actual game screen isn't that good either, it looks stretched too. Video doesn't even include the credits, it cuts even before the final cutscene has played.

Without even getting into what the gameplay is like because I didn't bother watching that, I'm going to reject this on abovementioned quality reasons alone.

Edit: Furthermore, his final time is 42:02. That's six minutes slower than a run Greenalink did in the exact same category, on the same difficulty, with the same character. Back in 2011. And that run is on Youtube so this guy has no excuse.

So based on that I can also reject this again.

So this is basically a reject for all the reasons one could have to reject a run.

Decision: Reject

Reason: The a/v is not ok. The run doesn't use the fastest patch (which appears to still be possible to obtain). Finally, the runner has improved their time by a couple of minutes since this submission. The runner was contacted about these points, but has not replied.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1738/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title: