List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

IL Table

Verifier Responses

Quote:
These are some very fast times, and they make use of the wind and reset features well to speed things up as much as possible. I would definitely accept them all

Track 1 - Nothing much to note, just quite fast, some minor wind manipulation for speed
Track 2 - Nice use of the path to the half pipe to keep up speed and then resetting farther up the track
Track 3 - Definitely one of the longest tracks, farily solid, though near the end of the 3rd lap before the water shortcut it seemed like downshifting a bit could've sped up the lap just a little more
Track 4 - So many close calls around tight corners, haha.  I always loved how the game thought you were going the wrong way if you took the upper path at the intersection near the beginning
Track 5 - A little messy on the shortcut going up the middle of the hill on the 2nd lap (though that is one of the toughest shortcuts in the game that I remember) pretty solid otherwise
Track 6 - Solid race, good use of resetting at the top of the second half, also good job avoiding those pesky busses, every time I raced this course they ended up in the WORST places :-P
Track 7 - Pretty much the fastest track in the game with all of its straightaways and banked turns, this is a very solid run

Quote:
The runner makes this game look far too easy.  High speeds, smooth turns, graceful landings, except for one or two, but they are forgivable.

My only gripe is the constant pausing to switch from no wind to extreme wind.  Sure it gives a little bit of speed, but it's also annoying to the viewer to see constant interruptions.  It looks like the shift that's due to the wind was needed in track five at the boat launch.  However, wind toggling is no reason for rejection though, these are very well executed, and entertaining!

I accept. thumbsup

Quote:
So basically the people above me have mentioned the important stuff. His play is really well executed, not to mention keeping consistent times through 3 laps. His track 6 run is worth watching just for the crazy route he uses, I think a lot of Rush fans will enjoy this.

All in all, i'd have to say this is an accept. Good job Wouter!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Wouter M. "WMJ" Jansen!
Thread title:  
Visit my profile to see my runs!
Sweet.  I'm glad you went through with this, WMJ.  I'm anxious to see the result