Flip: 2011-10-21 11:07:27 pm
Flip: 2011-10-21 11:07:03 pm
Flip: 2011-10-21 11:00:04 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/STALKER.html

Segmented novice any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Not much things to say, it is a polished version of the old run (in execution and in video quality), the route is the same with lot of running and a very low total time !

The biggest mistake I noticed is at the end of Chernobly NPP where the runner takes lot of damage which costs a second or two.

Easy accept!

Quote:
Video: The runner talks about frameratedrops, but I didn't really see any. Maybe because I grabbed the 60fps version. Anyway, it looks very well.
Audio: OK

Yantar: There's a 2 seconds mistake when speaking to professor. I was a bit surprised he didn't mention in his comments that Psi-Emission protector is a must, otherwise you'll be immediately killed when you enter the psi zone in Red Forest.

Chernobyl NPP: There's another 1-2 seconds mistake when he forgot to use an energy drink.

Sarcophagus: I see this is much improved over the old run, but still not perfect.

Verdict: Accept despite two avoidable mistakes and the last level.

Quote:
ok finally got to it, sorry for the delay.

Well, not much to say about the run, pretty much the same route but much better executed. Previous flaws have been polished.
There is quite a few slowdowns on the last map which could definately be improved to some extend; overall a very good job though and a big improvement over the past record.

Video was very smooth apart from the 2-3 minor lags which were caused by the game though.

Its a definite accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mirko Brown!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
cortez: 2011-10-21 10:14:00 am
Stalker!
thanks guys.

@ verifier 2:
I assume with the 2 sec mistake at yantar you mean that exit the dialog and started it again.
Thats a quiet random spot, sometimes the professor directly asks you 'why did he died?' and sometimes he just welcomes you in yantar.
After the trading he still welcomes me, thats why i closed the dialog and started it again.

Oh and i encoded all videos with 60fps. Wink

@ verifier 3:
Well, for some reason there are enemies at Sarcophagus, where werent any enemies before. Compare it to the run which is currently on the site. That forced me to use more segments and made the wohle level longer.
Edit history:
Lag.Com: 2011-10-21 04:12:21 pm
sda loyalist
"Game Page: Doesn't exist yet"

it doesn't? we have an existing run of this game, it's even mentioned in verifier comments 8)
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Quote from Lag.Com:

it doesn't? we have an existing run of this game, it's even mentioned in verifier comments 8)

The least you could have done was post the link Mr. Lag.com

http://speeddemosarchive.com/STALKER.html

all the same though, congrats to the runner...
1-Up!
Quote from Lag.Com:

Thanks for catching this. Must've overlooked it.

Quote from MAS8705:
Quote from Lag.Com:

The least you could have done was post the link Mr. Lag.com

http://speeddemosarchive.com/STALKER.html

all the same though, congrats to the runner...

Thanks for the link.