--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Rygar.html

Rygar (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Deaths]

Verifier Responses

Quote from MrStarbird:
A very well done run. Didn't see any indication of cheating via emulation or via hack programs such as the Game Genie. I have not seen the Eruga skip but its find definitely breaks the walls open for this game even more.

Overall, there is nothing in the run that would throw any red-flags for myself. Video quality is on par with the current run on SDA. The only Audio issue I heard was a bit of humming on the title screen, but other than that it seemed fine.

Accept.

Quote from Slaughterhouserock:
A/V: Some static is heard throughout, but is only really noticable during scene transistions and other quiet parts.  Video blinks for a couple frames around the :47 second mark.  Nothing major.

Cheating: None.

Timing: I get a start time of :08.224 and an end time of 9:06.195.  That's an 8:57.971, but 8:58 is close enough.

Decent grind, reasonably fast flying, and only a few minor mistakes.  Not much time to be saved using this method of getting the glitch.

Decision: Accept.

Now to get a recording of the faster glitch. Tongue

Quote:
A/V is good other than the issues mentioned above. The NES buzz seems a bit louder than normal but it's not anywhere near being a problem.

Play seemed solid, the glitch works as advertised.

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'ShiningDragoon'!
Thread title:  
Yeah that buzz... I probably just need a better capture in general... But yeah, I was pretty proud of this run and still think this is probably the best glitched rygar run i've done in terms of movement and farming etc. Thanks for the feedback.