Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page:

Rollergames (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Good A/V and No cheating
Time: 14:13

Finally a run of this game will be on SDA. The runner did really good work to get the run this good, it may not look like it but it's a really hard and random game. There are very few mistakes, and most of them are caused by the RNG, except the wrecking ball in 3-1 but that barely costs time and the missed jump kick on the 3-2 boss. The run could be improved potentially by a few seconds but that would require insane luck.

Recommendation: Accept

Quote:
This run is superb!

The runner clearly took the time to memorize the game thoroughly. Navigation of the levels was really smooth, the fights were executed quite well, and the special attacks were utilized efficiently.

A few minor slips in stage 3, but they don't cost too much time. I was really impressed with some of the jumps in stage 5/onward.

Not much else to say, total accept!

Timing-wise I'm getting 14:14. Final blow to the boss is dealt at 14:35, control of character is given at 21 seconds in.

Unless the timer starts when the runner selects a team, which would mean it's 14:16.

Quote:
A/V quality is good and I didn't notice any problems. I doubt murph cheated because he was streaming when he got this run. Tongue

I remember Murph picking out every single mistake in this run and I noticed maybe one or two of them.

Honestly, there's not much to say about this run except it's very tight and clean. Most of the time losses in the run is bad RNG like the enemies ducking under jump kicks. The only mistake I noticed that would be the runner's fault is hitting the wrecking ball in stage 3.

Basically everything about this run is awesome, especially the stage 4 boss strat. Tongue

Easy accept

BTW, the statid is a bit off. I got a 14:13 when I timed from start of character control to end of character control (screen freezes and lifebar + timer disappears).

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Sean 'MURPHAGATOR!' Murphy!
Thread title:  
Congrats on this very nice run!
Terraffirmative!
Whew, the long saga of me trying to get this game here is finally over! Thanks to everyone who kept me sane while rolling for good luck on that first door.

About the timing, I just used the timer from when I was streaming attempts, but at the time I didn't know about virtaldub's frame issues when recording old consoles with a dazzle. The extra 2 seconds are added because of that (http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/important_analog_capture_frame_rates_and_mysterious_gained_seconds.html).  When I submitted I just used the wsplit time I had, but I realize that may not be appropriate. I can definitely re-encode it with the new time if needed.
I figured it was the recording that was a bit slower, since I watched your recording on twitch and your timing was good. Not sure how it's handled for time here, I guessed they use video time that's why I said 14:13 like the others. Either way it's a very nice time.
Is PJ
Congrats, Murph!  Sick run.  Cheesy
I, for one, welcome our new robot speedrunning overlord.

Grats Murph.