Sad
<- 1  -   of 90 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
you are welcome :p

btw, in DE, i am looking for the 1000 bonus points stars, i found only 3 (2 on containers & the last one in the "satellite"), maybe they are more
and in coop we played in amateur & normal we got good time, accuracy and no damages but we were 3&4 just because of the ennmies routed then bonus pts, we got only 300 ennemies, some duo had about 400 ennemies :s
I know of 4 of the shootable score stars.  One in the key miniboss container, one that is straight ahead on a container in the next area, one in a container in the same area where you have to blow a rock up to access (it has a bunch of prox bombs in it), and one on the satellite.  There may be more of them, though.
Edit history:
slayerman: 2010-03-11 08:07:39 pm
ok thank you Smiley

i'll try to find this 4th stars and maybe more

edit : i found the container with the prox bombs but i didnt find the star, i tryed 20 minutes and i looked around but impossible to see this star
Quote from slayerman:
ok thank you Smiley

i'll try to find this 4th stars and maybe more

edit : i found the container with the prox bombs but i didnt find the star, i tryed 20 minutes and i looked around but impossible to see this star

Hmm, maybe it's in the container that the Executioner/Reaper comes out of (near the prox bomb container).  I can't remember, but I swear there was a score star around there.
Hey guys, is there any videos with top scores on solo(DE)?I did today 110K  and me 11th on amateur(before i was 104K).
From what I understand, high scoring on DE is just a matter of killing infinitely respawning enemies until you get tired of it, no getting hit, and not missing shots.  I'm relatively certain that a few areas will constantly respawn enemies (they may run out, but I don't have the patience to find out  ;D).  I know that I've had a ton of enemies spawn near the second grenade turret (the one right after you blow up the first door), and I've also had enemies spawn multiple times after assist jumping in the first chainsaw/gatling gun area.  Of course, star points are good, too, but you will probably get most of your star points from enemies anyways.  You won't be getting any points from time, though.
Edit history:
the andy: 2010-03-15 10:45:56 am
Quote:
Oh, and I figured out how to avoid the Duvalia transformation.  They can't sprout when an enemy is in the air or on the ground, so you want to kill the key majini during his falling animation.

Bullshit.If you have a Duvala -its will transform 100%.Also you can be lucky and have no Duvalla,only majini with key.I tested it today while i was getting my new record 115K.I'm still using machine gun and having 71% accuracy(i know that 80.0% is goal for perfect score).I found only 3 gold stars.

Quote:
I'm relatively certain that a few areas will constantly respawn enemies (they may run out, but I don't have the patience to find out  )

I have enough patience so there is no infinity enemies spawns.
Quote:
You won't be getting any points from time, though.

its wrong too.every second=6 points so you finish 10 mins faster then you will have 3600 points more.And if you will wait enemies to many time you will only lose points.I want to know how to kill ~315-330 enemies and have 48-54 mins at finish.Also a question is how top players finis with 33K and only 190-210 kills on amateur.
Quote from the andy:
Quote:
Oh, and I figured out how to avoid the Duvalia transformation.  They can't sprout when an enemy is in the air or on the ground, so you want to kill the key majini during his falling animation.

Bullshit.If you have a Duvala -its will transform 100%.Also you can be lucky and have no Duvalla,only majini with key.I tested it today while i was getting my new record 115K.I'm still using machine gun and having 71% accuracy(i know that 80.0% is goal for perfect score).I found only 3 gold stars.

WATCH THE VIDEO (in fact, watch both of my DE speed runs on my channel).  You shoot the legs, and if they trip with the first shot, their head will get blown off and they will be thrown back.  It's just the way it's programmed.  You can also prove this by doing a grounded melee attack on them.  It's very simple to see.
Maybe you right cos i finished it with ground melee attck and its worked 2 times with no transformation.I had no magnum at start(maybe newbie strat from me but i like to have magnum at the start) so i quit.then i started new game i tried(7-8 times) to shoot this majini  in legs but its transforms.
It's somewhat random getting it to trip early enough, but trust me, if it trips on the first shot and you keep shooting, it won't transform.  I find it helps to shoot in the upper part of the legs.
Quote:
but trust me, if it trips on the first shot and you keep shooting, it won't transform

This is true but i think if it trips than it will not transform if you restart and shoot in body like all other enemies.
i tried 10 times today to get the 1st agitator in solo/amateur, he never appears, then i did a run with just handgun and magnum, i had 30k bonus points & reaper at the final place (chainshaw = 1 more 1000 pts star bcz they are two) then 32k was possible (1st agitator & chainshaw) but some players had more bonus pts with only 200 ennemies, i am still dont understanding that.
now one japanese player did 13th kills on pro LiN
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It looks like Dark Ayron got figured out how to hack.  He now has a total time of 00:00.  His gamertag is DarkAyronTrue1st or something like that.  I'm finding this rather hilarious.
Quote from spiralout1123211:
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It looks like Dark Ayron got figured out how to hack.  He now has a total time of 00:00.  His gamertag is DarkAyronTrue1st or something like that.  I'm finding this rather hilarious.
Lol @ true 1st.
Scott, that works? =|

Even if you're not trying to decapitate some majini, they still transform into plagas.

I've found that the only guaranteed way for them not to turn into plagas is to do a Neck Breaker/Throat Slit/similar context sensitive action
It only works for Duvalia.  In Mercs you can keep any transformations from happening with melees, as long as they don't hit the head (easier said than done sometimes), but that doesn't seem to apply to the main game or side games.
i thinks that its not really his account,just angry noobs makin this.One time Ayron called them hackers and now they are glitching /hacking with gamertags dark gayron ,lord gayron and ayrontrue1st.Ayron WR holdre on many games and i don't think that he did it.As you see at the start of topic he have fair 3:32 WR.
i dont hack...i found a new glitsch to get 0'00 time....its easy but i will not destroy all my fair (freezebug) times from my Dark Ayron account. thats why i make a new account to get 0'00 times

gretz
Dark Ayron
Can a hacker hack mercenaries duo ps3 leaderboards to get rid of glitched scores? Alot of merc players would appreciate it.
more keys then pablo escobar
game developers need to step up. they wanted to ruin resident evil by changing it completely. but now they wont even fix the little things. like leaderboards. it just seems resident evil is a mature game 17 years of age and up. but made for kids under 17.

i use to love capcom but they suck!
Old young man
Anyone want to team up with me for Mercs? It seems there aren't near as many good PS3  players who play open matches compared to XBL players. I have both versions but find it very hard to get a good team mate on the PS3 version (only 400ish k score max from 1/30 players). EdwCarnby is my PSN name and GT. I know it's not relevent to speedrunning but high scores and superplays are still awesome Cheesy
@Johnny: i dont know...ask hacker but not me....i use only glitsches and bugs
You asshole  Black Dark Ayron,i offered you 8400 microsoft points for your trick but you said  "Its not enough".I must sale my live to get it or what?
The fact of possibility to glitch and get zero time is eating my brain faster than this fuckin site  http://upyachka.ru/.

People are STILL offering him shit for his exploits to wind the timer down? What a bunch of suckers.

It's called SDA. We only care about legitimate times. Glitchy leaderboards can suck a fat hairy nut.