List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ResidentEvil2.html

SS A-Rank as Leon

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Not much to say.  The route is efficient and there are only a few mistakes.  Once everything is planned out, there isn't much to mess up.

It's hard to tell when you can actually avoid the zombies and when you have to shoot them, so I will defer to the runner for now.

Accept dis

Quote:
hey flip!

audio/video quality was fine! no cheating detected!

the runner did a pretty decent job! Smiley the run is about 5 minutes faster then the run curently on the site!

some mistakes were made, but they're minor and not much time was lost. he was hit a lot during the train elevator boss fight. Looks like the "biggest" time loss to me

overall: i think this run should be a total accept!

3rd verifier where are you?

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Carcinogen!'
Thread title:  
Ganondorf = Donkey Kong LOOK IT UP!!
It is indeed a beautiful run, I was lucky enough to watch it go down Cheesy This type of time is no easy thing to get on PS versions Smiley Here's to filling all scenarios with some updated goodness! Wink
I've got school this semester, so speedrunning other scenarios isn't likely for a while. I wanna do Claire B next.
Edit history:
KnifeRun: 2011-09-04 12:51:10 am
more keys then pablo escobar
nicely done carci. glad to see a more accurate speed run for ntsc re2.

good to hear claireb is your next run when you get a chance. hopefully you use my run and make it more clean and quicker.
Yours is actually a good template as far as ammo route goes iirc. I got within a minute or so of your time when I last played Claire B.
Remember your mantra.
I'm so excited for this one I can barely contain myself.

That & the commentary, better get some good hookah.
Gratz man, really looking forward to seeing this one!
finally the run is up Smiley well done! it was a great run.

i was verifier 2 btw.. Smiley
This is a exceptional time.  I am glad Leon A time is finally a better representation of a what a time attack time should be. 

Cheers.

Shen.