My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Isaac 'Flamingmage' McBride's run with death abuse

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Verifier: oh, i can verify ratchet & clank too
Verifier: in fact, i can give you the verdict right now: it's great, accept

Quote:
Well, either there was something in my juice this morning or the forums just underwent an overhaul because I can't find "messages" anywheres. Sooooo, I'm spamming you another. :-D
Just finished watching the Tools of Destruction run and it's beautiful. They spent just enough time level-grinding their weapons and just enough time suiciding on the final boss. And just when watching Ratchet run around burning things got boring in come the Razor Claw glitches to make the run a joy to watch. I give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. Well planned, well executed.
Only thing to add would be to throw in a comment on segment 8 as to when the leveling is finished (1:30:45 in the video you sent) because that part is pretty darn boring.

Quote:
Well here we go.

The overall quality seems fine on my end. Seeing as you said not to mind the video quality, I assume it will be improved slightly, if not more. There are no audio synchronization problems, and the video contains all 11 segments.

There are no instances of cheating. Everything done it completely legitimate.

Overall, I was very impressed with this run. It was very fluid (except for a few flaws, but that is to be expected) and fun to watch. The various glitches and skips included not only saved plenty of time, but made the run much more entertaining. The time and effort put into this run is amazing. It's well calculated, and excellently performed. I don't believe that this game could be played any faster, at least not by more than a few seconds. I cannot wait to see what else both Issac and Bjorn have in store, this run is just the beginning.

As far as timing goes, I believe it was agreed in the thread that the timer would start when landing on the planet, i.e., when the player gains control of the character, and ends when the menu is opened to save the game.

Again, this run was fantastic.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a great run, and we're lacking PS3 runs.
Thread title:  
Quits halfway
It's actually the first PS3 run, all of the ones on the game list were done on another system.

Congrats FlamingMage, make sure to do audio commentary >_>
Wow! This was a nice surprise this morning, thank you to everyone who helped bring the run to this point. I hope everyone enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy, it.

Quote from Aftermath:
It's actually the first PS3 run, all of the ones on the game list were done on another system.

Congrats FlamingMage, make sure to do audio commentary >_>

That was actually intentional. I noticed that too and found it sort of funny.

Run (with commentary) available here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SwedishGamePros
spread the dirt to the populace
wow, first PS3? really?  thats surprising