--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/RadicalRex.html

Radical Rex (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Eric 'Omnigamer' Koziel!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Radical Rex (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/RadicalRex-20150206/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by May 16, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Is PJ
So Omnigamer put way more time into this run than it deserves.  None of us are even worthy of criticizing this run, because he knows far better than we do where all of his time losses were.

That being said, this game is absolutely stupid.  The collision detection in those bubble levels is ridiculously dumb, and the bosses are wildly RNG dependent.  He managed to get like...the best luck ever on both Sethron fights, which more than makes up for all of the other bad luck he has ever gotten in any run ever.

Definitely accept.  Please stop playing this game.
Terraffirmative!
For some reason, Omni improved his run of this game. I'm still never playing Musya again.

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None detected
Gameplay: This game actually looks kinda fun-ny, love the fact he looks scared when he blows fire ...and them swinging vine mechanics... "dem is fancy".

Accept
Edit history:
WingedKitsune: 2015-05-04 08:37:50 pm
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
You know, in some states the judicial system is considering replacing the death penalty with this game, because they feel playing this game is a far harsher punishment.

I can't believe Omnigamer subjected himself to this torture again.

Audio and Video are good.
No cheating detected.
Decision is to Accept.
A/V good, no cheating detected

When I saw the TAS, I wondered how much of it was feasible in real time, and I'm glad to see the boss skip in (samey level number who gives a crap) is.  Execution is excellent, and the RNG is very, very kind.  The run even manages to be entertaining, in spite of music that hypnotizes more than entertains.  Accept
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2015-05-08 10:20:32 am
A/V: good
cheating: skills... I mean none
I don't know anything about the game but I had had fair share of frustration when it comes to old platformer games. Anyways great rum very smooth rarely anything wrong with it. I call this a radical run.
Accept
A/V - good, no cheating detected

Very impressive run for what looks to be quite the slog of a game. Much respect

ACCEPT
Decision posted.