Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Wouter M. 'WMJ' Jansen's ILs

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Verifier: Yeah. I gave it a yes vote.
Verifier: Basically along the lines of: I feel bad about doing this, but the run really is a "Looks good. Accept."

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a tight racing game run, not much else to say.

Yeah, that was the only response I got over 3 months
Thread title:  
loneliest verification thread ever Cry
Waiting hurts my soul...
Seems most any racing game WMJ does is good.
Edit history:
WMJ: 2011-02-18 12:57:59 pm
WMJ: 2011-02-18 12:57:37 pm
I'm not sure I get the comment about feeling bad about saying the run is ok but I'm happy this passed through verification at last. A bit surprising so few people care about Ridge Racer it seems as at least in the ps1 days this was a big franchise. Thanks to the verifier that at least responded :).
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2011-02-18 01:07:23 pm
ZenicReverie: 2011-02-18 01:07:10 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
He feels bad not having any more to say than that short phrase.

I remember when R4 came out; I was working at a video game retail store at the time, so I can confirm it was a big deal when it was released. I'm sure the run will have its fans. Need For Speed was also a big franchise.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Quote from mikwuyma:

Mike: It's Ridge Racer. RIIIIIIDGE RACEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!

Verifiers:
I always loved these series.
But I actually stopped playing them after Rage Racer (the 3rd one).
I only shortly saw R4 when I was at friends place, so I couldn't really verify it.

Am interested in seeing this run apear on the site however.
Congrats with the run!
fucking .gif....
I always wanted to play this one too since I liked the earlier games.  only RR I own is RR5 and that was because I got it for free.  love the soundtracks though Cheesy
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2011-04-03 01:05:37 pm
So I finally got another verifier response for this game. And yes, it just arrived in my inbox today.

Quote:
It's hard to critique a run of this game: It's harder than it looks. My only significant complaints are with the Wonder Hill run. It seems like he loses far too much momentum on the hairpin turn at the top of the hill just before the insane downhill weaving section on more than one of the three laps.

However, this is a really tight run and shows lots of practice went into getting the times he did. Sort of annoying that the game throws out the "my grandmother drives faster than that!" comment frequently no matter what you do. As far as I'm concerned there's no reason it shouldn't sit upon the launch of this game's category, as there are no embarrassing mistakes and it looks like it will be hard to beat (tm).
Willing to teach you the impossible
Loving how it repeats its slef Miley. Don't know if it was you or the post though...
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2011-04-03 01:06:10 pm
Both, it spat out some weird formatting when I copy-pasted it. Should be fixed now.
WOW.
Quote from Manocheese:
Quote from mikwuyma:

Mike: It's Ridge Racer. RIIIIIIDGE RACEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!

Verifiers:

You stole my joke.