--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/PunchOutWii.html

Punch-Out!! (Wii) (ntscus) (wii) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Zack 'Zallard1' Allard!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Punch-Out!! (Wii) (ntscus) (wii) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/PunchOutWii-20160529/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
This was one of the fights that had a strategy change a while ago when McHazard did research into the game.

The run executed the new strategy which involved cancelling a move by throwing a frame perfect blocked punch and uses Champion's Mode which makes any hit landed on you an instant knockdown. The knockdown allows for you to change Super Macho Man's pattern to a faster one.

There are no technical issues or any signs of cheating.

Accept
Fucking Weeaboo
FOLLOW ZALLARD1.

(Yes vote.)
Zallard and I had a competition between each other for this fight a year back. I tried to improve the fight for hours and as soon as I beat him he took the WR back within a couple of days. Happened 2-3 times. This is a rough fight but his PB is strong. Easy accept.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V : Good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Fantastic, 1 knock down (not sure if it is avoidable or not) but in all the whole thing looks good.

ACCEPT
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Judgy:
A/V : Good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Fantastic, 1 knock down (not sure if it is avoidable or not) but in all the whole thing looks good.

ACCEPT

Knock-downs are used in some Punch-Out matches to manipulate AI.
I don't have anything particular to add, but these are usually good watches, so I checked it out. It's a <1s improvement of an already good run. Well worth the watch!

Accept
Decision posted.