--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/PunchOutWii.html

Punch-Out!! (Wii) (ntscus) (wii) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Pottoww:
All fights have good audio and video quality. I can not find any exceptions. All the fights submitted are also the best times around and therefore, execution wise, none of the fights should be rejected. Not that the Disco Kid fight is mine and therefore I won't verify that fight.

- Von Kaiser (Zallard1)
Time is 18.93.
Accept.

- Disco Kid (Me)
Not going to verify my own run.

- Great Tiger (Klar)
Time is 44.17.
Accept.

- Aran Ryan (Zallard1)
Time is 53.64.
Accept.

- Mr. Sandman (Zallard1)
Time is 36.75.
Accept.

- TD Von Kaiser (Zallard1)
Time is 47.99.
Accept.

- TD Don Flamenco (Klar)
Time is 46.93.
Accept. I am really impressed by this fight.

- TD Bald Bull (Zallard1)
Time is 44.55.
Accept.

- TD Super Macho Man (Zallard1)
There are two submissions for this fight, one older and one that he got after I beat his first time.
1:09.41 is an accept.
1:09.84 is a reject, obviously.

Good job, Zallard and Klar!

Quote:
It's Zallard. Except the ones that aren't, because apparently there's sometimes someone better at Punch-Out than Zallard.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Zack 'Zallard1' Allard, Terry 'klar' Heard & 'Pottoww'!
Thread title:  
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Thanks for the verification! I submitted Klar's IL's on his behalf since he trusted his recordings with me to submit alongside the single segment run whenever it was going to be completed. He did his IL runs quite a few years back, but I procrastinated in completing the single segment run because of the intense difficulty of it. It took a while to get that to a point where I was happy with the final run, but I finally got it to that point thankfully. I'm glad that Klar's hard work finally makes it to the site! McHazard's progress on the TAS, as well as Pottoww's efforts on Disco Kid are also very important parts of this submission, and I thank them both for their efforts.