--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Prey (2017) () (ps4/xbone/pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Reason: No problem showing the splits after the end of the timed portion of a run.

Congratulations to 'seeker__'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Prey (2017) () (ps4/xbone/pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/prey-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Audio and video both seem fine.  The runner's splits do appear briefly at the end of the provided encode, but the run looks to be over by that point anyway, so I don't think it should be an issue.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with this game, but this run seems to be very well done.  The clips and such are all done really quickly, and there aren't any obvious mistakes.  The part where the runner slips off the plan (4:24) is barely noticeable, I had to rewatch the video several times to figure out where the mistake even occurred.  The only thing I could see being faster is not needing to open the crate at 4:56 when making the Nullwave Transmitter, but it sounds like that's just down to RNG.  Looks like it cost a couple seconds, but the crate looks to be right in the way.

Verdict - Accept
The run comments describe what went on in the run, so I'm not gonna comment too much on it myself. I'm just gonna say that the gameplay is really good and that a lot of things went the runner's way.
The game is fairly new, so it's not too unlikely that the game will be broken even further (in fact, the runner has already beaten this time by a couple of seconds, but with a recording that can't be used for SDA). However, as it stands right now, this is great display of this game's current state of speedrunning.

Accept
Decision posted.