--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Predator (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Slaughterhouserock'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Predator (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/predatornes-20150531/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Get over here!
A/V good.

No cheating detected.

Very clean run outside a few mistakes/bad RNG here and there but those never cost the runner too much time. I should rewatch the movie and look for the giant predator head ... maybe it's in the endcredits scene or something.

Accept.
A/V: good
cheating: none
good run, can't blame the runner on RNG and poor game design. cant find any error in this run aside from ghosting....is what I would say if I were Mac :P. as Dutch would say "if it glitches, we can speedrun it"

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: good
Cheating: None
Game-play: Very good, very few mistakes, I like how the floor of the close-up sections moves faster if you moving right but the floating blocks stay the same speed lol

Accept!
A/V: Good... minus the boring music tracks at least, but that's the game's fault.
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Really good, got bad RNG in a couple spots (especially the later Predator fights) but adapts accordingly. I'm surprised at how well seems to have gotten used to the controls too if his comments are anything to go by so that's a plus as well.

Accept, now get to tha choppa!
Decision posted.